What is/what are your prized posessions of physical copies you owned so far

Cloud87

This time I'll change the subject & asking you all out of all of your collections of them it doesn't matter what genre of these games & don't worry it doesn't matter if it's the classics or modern games I'm asking about your prized posessions of physical copies from your collection enjoy,have fun & if you want discussed about your favorites then that's fine with me & if you want to post pics,sceen shots,the pics of the case/box,post gameplays etc. then that's fine with me only if you wish to share yours enjoy :).

Edited by Cloud87

19 minutes ago, Asonn said:

All my hard copies are prized possessions and it grows every month.

e30a7736b985bde8e12d5295b229a7cf.jpg

Can i say beautiful & beautiful room i might be too late to get into the genre of those beautiful games you own lol other then that i have to say it again i love your pics,beautiful pic & you have a beautiful room there thanks again for sharing your awesomeness :).

Edited by Cloud87

I'll enter the figurine market...................... someday.

Have a single figurine of Rin Natsume that, while cheap, is pretty cool. Just before I took a look at it and realised figurines are cool. Yes, my decision making is just that way... sometimes ^^U

This Rin fig is part of the "Beach Queens" collection, you probably know what it is.

Every Jrpg made and localized for the PS one and PS2. 

Around four hundred VNs collected over the course of the last eight years...  the others are all in download form.  Before mid-2013, I got all of them through a friend from second-hand shops in Japan though...

I still have games from way back in the NES period.  Pretty happy I never got rid of any or sold them off.  Always nice to hook up the older systems once in a while and play some games on them.

As for visual novels I have a fairly small, but growing collection of them over the years.  Think my best pickup though was one of G-sen back around 5 or 6 years ago at a convention.  One of the attendants of a panel just busted out this large container of visual novels after it was over.  Managed to snag a new copy of the game for around $70 and it came with a nice large sketchbook for Sharin no Kuni with it as well.