Re;Zero Visual Novel

Kaoru

I'm probably late on this news like always, but 5pb is making a VN based on the LN series of Re;Zero.

Now, I'm all for this, but I'll be highly :salt: if Nagatsuki just says: "Fuck all dem' Rem fanboys and Subaru x Rem shippers" and stops a Rem route from existing.

Please don't do that Nagatsuki. :kosame:

Something I'd be interested in is a Ram route... Though I'll bet that there isn't anything but a pit of death since Ram belongs to Roswaal.

Also, this is just going to be Death Simulator 2017. I just know it.

Dude, i don't want to crush your hopes.

But yet it's true Mages do a groundbreaking work with their Science/ADV VNs (S;G 0 is an instant masterpiece)

Their cash-grab VNs based on "big" names are really bad (We don't talk about the psycho-pass VN) So don't expect anything good from it.

Just now, Kurisu-Chan said:

A cashgrab VN for a decent anime, seems quite logic actually, happens a lot. 

Like with Steins;Gate? :ren: JKJK

Steins;Gate is a masterpiece.

I'm a Type-Moon fanboy though, so it falls under Tsukihime, Kagetsu Tohya, Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Hollow Ataraxia.

Just now, KaoDoroSesu said:

Like with Steins;Gate? :ren: JKJK

Steins;Gate is a masterpiece.

I'm a Type-Moon fanboy though, so it falls under Tsukihime, Kagetsu Tohya, Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Hollow Ataraxia.

You should be happy as there are quite a lot of anime that'll come soon on the Fateverse, as well as the new Musou game.

And hey, based Ufotable movies, how lucky of the Fatedom. :holo: 

Just now, Kurisu-Chan said:

You should be happy as there are quite a lot of anime that'll come soon on the Fateverse, as well as the new Musou game.

And hey, based Ufotable movies, how lucky of the Fatedom. :holo: 

Fuck Ufotable. Nuff said.

Animation is grade B, but TL is fucking cancerous memes all day.

And hey, Kurisu is blessed with SO many doujins. :holo::ren: 

1 hour ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

Their cash-grab VNs based on "big" names are really bad

Why they are bad? If they can't be used without source material, or having different genre - does that mean bad?

Being rabu-rabu, doki-doki, chu-chu with fav characters - is priceless.

Ah Kurisu, where are your moege with pregnant ending. I'll definitely would paid for this...

Anyway, now i know that i shouldn't play psycho-pass, huh.

16 minutes ago, ShinRaikdou said:

Why they are bad? If they can't be used without source material, or having different genre - does that mean bad?

Being rabu-rabu, doki-doki, chu-chu with fav characters - is priceless.

Ah Kurisu, where are your moege with pregnant ending. I'll definitely would paid for this...

Anyway, now i know that i shouldn't play psycho-pass, huh.

I'll guess you were a bit ironic here, but mostly.

When you have an IP you brought with money, you have less money to put into...Plot, art, music...etc, basically, you're not aiming at good quality material, you aim for cash-grab. 

13 hours ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

Their cash-grab VNs based on "big" names are really bad (We don't talk about the psycho-pass VN) So don't expect anything good from it.

I'd like some info on Psycho Pass, there's a PS Vita copy sitting at a local store (but for the moment I'm not buying a Vita) and I've got it on my Steam wishlist.

However going by your commentary, it seems that what you said is "Mages/5pb novels based on big names tend to be really bad, EXCEPT Psycho Pass". Please correct me if I am wrong.

I liked the first PP show considerably, didn't want to watch second season because "Makishima is top villain and can't be topped", but a PP VN is a pretty nice idea. Also Akane.

1 hour ago, Okarin said:

I'd like some info on Psycho Pass, there's a PS Vita copy sitting at a local store (but for the moment I'm not buying a Vita) and I've got it on my Steam wishlist.

However going by your commentary, it seems that what you said is "Mages/5pb novels based on big names tend to be really bad, EXCEPT Psycho Pass". Please correct me if I am wrong.

I liked the first PP show considerably, didn't want to watch second season because "Makishima is top villain and can't be topped", but a PP VN is a pretty nice idea. Also Akane.

What i mean is that the VN in itself isn't bad.

But it only lasts 6 hours.

8 hours ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

Cash-grab my friend, cash-grab.

Cash-grab or not. What matters is how enjoyable the end-product it is. I rather play a game that is fun despite being a cash-grab, than certain specific games with long development which lots of money are put into it who tend to be just average or so so. :leecher: