Your VN life story in Fuwanovel Diary.....

Arkamondal

guy's creating a topic after a long time....while playing a VN this topic suddenly hit me.....the topic is on about ur VN life, i.e., when u hv started playing VN's or the most VN u hv completed in a year or the most memorable VN u hv read for better/worse or the VN that helped u to be YOU(the present u) or any special incident that happened due to VN in ur life.....

My VN life started in a quite awkward time of my life......what's awkward u ask...? though not going to describe my life history, it's just that after being betrayed by a so called best friend of mine i was feeling angry,sad...etc., then at that time i came across a game named 'Princess Evangile'.....though didn't plan to play that game but after going through some info on it, i realised that it's kind of a digital novel with romance element (though still didn't knew it was a eroge or even the meaning of eroge)...nd since i like to read i thought about giving it a shot and 'baaam!!!!' it really hit me hard cause the idea of sole male member in a school was really new to me and before i knew it i started to take my first step towards the ocean of VN....and the most funny part about it was that since i didn't know it has sex scene i was reading it without headphones or even hiding from my parents....nd when the first sex scene started i thought that they will just strip nd after that it will turn black screen just like any movie....but when the sound 'aaaah' came from the game i was totally frozen from the shock and started to locate that if my parents were in the vicinity...but thank god they were not nd thus started my VN life.....actually i will always be gratefull to my internet that day cause it had given me a ligh-hearted VN that day cause if i had came across a dark VN that day i don't know what would hv happenend.....

VN's hv taught me many things, some of them are 1) to know people and their culture better before commenting against them

2) to always keep up what u do or what u want cause it will definitely come to fruition, though how late it may be

3) to don't get attached to people who are not attached to u....just keep a give nd take relationship

4) to always keep up the smile on ur face cause it make other peoples relieved (for ur near nd dear ones that smile gives them happiness and for ur enemy they will think u trust them nd will let their guard down).....

um....quite dark things i hv learned though if i must say so myself :yumiko: ......oh well it's always better to learn...so share some of ur life story with all of us in Fuwanovel Diary.....byee.....

May i just say is this i never played any,i never tried any & i never own any & if any of you have any suggestions feel free to share your suggestions through PM me only if any of you wanted to but however i do play some here & there online & i honestly don't know do they count to be honest.

& to be honest when i was at gamestop at 1 time i saw the game Record of Agarest War for Xbox 360 i was going to ask a question 1 of the employees there about that game since i admit when i looked at the pic shots on the back of the case it almost reminds me of Final Fantasy tactics.

I thought what the heck I've bought it+it came with the soundtrack CD & i glad i took a chance & tried it & i love it became 1 of favorite games for Xbox 360 & sometime later i forgotten when but i saw the game Onechanbara Samurai Squad on a gamestop site it looked fun & it looks like a good game so i bought it & i admit it's also 1 of favorite games for Xbox 360 too as well & i don't know Dead Or Alive Xtreme 2 count so i leave that off all i will say is it's also 1 of favorite games for Xbox 360 too as well.

Like i just said if you don't mind i like to say it one more time i never played any,i never tried any & i never own any & if any of you have any suggestions feel free to share your suggestions through PM me only if any of you wanted to so there you have it that's my story so far :).

& as a side note here are my systems i have so far in my collection for those of you who are wondering what systems do i own so far & they are as follows PS2,Xbox 360,PSP3000,Gameboy advance,Gameboy color,NES,PS4 & i don't know does it count so I'll include Mini NES.

Edited by Cloud87