Here is my collection updates round#1

Cloud87

I don't know if i chosen the right section for this & this is more or less 1 of the rounds of my updates of my collection of what i get for Christmas up til now during that time & also tell you how am i doing so far & such without farther ado here are my collection update round 1.

I'm doing awesome as always lets' start with Christmas my mom got me a PS4 to be more specific it's a Uncharted 4 Bundle 500 GB slim PS4 & a another family member got me Star wars Battlefront 1 for PS4,my aunt got me a FFXV T-shirt & yes it's one of my favorite shirts & a another family member got me a $25 Mario gamestop gift card of a Mario design i don't have yet.

To be a little off topic 1 of my family members got me a 32 GB flashdrive back to topic on 26th of December I've bought myself J-stars Victory VS+ on gamestop site both to added it to my anime & manga collection & to added it to my PS4 game collection & for my birthday on 28th of December my grandma got me a Mini NES classics & my mom's niece got me both for Christmas & for my birthday $50 dollors.

If any of you ever wanted to know what else i got from for Christmas up til now feel free to ask & I'll gladly tell you if you want me to & before any of you ask me I'm still waiting for my mom to get me a game of FFXV for PS4 :).

Edited by Cloud87

2 hours ago, Infernoplex said:

Let me ask you something, are you going around on all forums and copy-pasting that message?

No I'm not i am new & I am still a newbie when it comes to visual novel games for now if you checked out my introduction I've posted earlier this is just 1 of my collection updates & of course if i choose to share with any of you of any of my updates if none of you want to know updates of what's going on with me & my collection updates so far all you gotta do is just let me know :).

3 hours ago, Cloud87 said:

No I'm not i am new & I am still a newbie when it comes to visual novel games for now if you checked out my introduction I've posted earlier this is just 1 of my collection updates & of course if i choose to share with any of you of any of my updates if none of you want to know updates of what's going on with me & my collection updates so far all you gotta do is just let me know :).

I saw the same message on EG's forum and I thought you might be circling around VN communities so that's why I asked. I don't particularly care at all but it just made me curious xD

19 minutes ago, Infernoplex said:

I saw the same message on EG's forum and I thought you might be circling around VN communities so that's why I asked. I don't particularly care at all but it just made me curious xD

Oh A i don't know what is EG's forum & B i don't know what EG's stands for in EG's forum anyway don't worry I'm not upset i understand completely it's OK :).

4 hours ago, Infernoplex said:

EG stands for ErogeGames

Oh that if that's what you meant i am a fellow member of erogegames forum too if you're talking about that download of eroge games forum site that lets you download eroge games &/or English patches.

This list is for all who is not a member of that forum site on this site so they know what's going on with me so far & my collection updates so far

Edited by Cloud87