Hi all,I'm still a newbie for now & here's something about myself

Cloud87

I thought of what the heck & signed up because well i don't know have i ever played any,tried any & own any Visual Novel games unless you count Record of Agarest War & Onechanbara Bikini Samurai Squad for Xbox 360 & online games & you may call me Cloud btw & i admit that I'm still a newbie when it comes Visual Novel games for now.

I might as well & confessed that I'm a older gamer,I'm a older otaku & I'm a older Final Fantasy fan/huge fan AKA Final Fantasy nerd at my age & I'm a Hentai fan,i love hentai & i love hentai stuff & before you asked me no i don't know am in the closet or open about me being a Hentai fan,i love hentai & i love hentai stuff & i don't know yet should i stay in the closet or be open about me that I'm a Hentai fan,i love hentai & i love hentai stuff.

Because i admit it can be kinda both embarrassing & awkward if anyone irl ever found out me including if anyone irl ever found out what i buy,what i love & what i have in my entire collection including my other collection i bet they'll might not or might never understand and here are 2 side notes to end it here or at least for now.

1. i do love other games,anime & manga other then Final Fantasy,adult games,eroge games,hentai games,varies visual novel games including dating sims games & otome games,i do have other games,anime & manga in my collection other then Final Fantasy and hentai & i do have other favorite characters in gaming,anime & manga other then Final Fantasy,adult games,eroge games,hentai games, varies visual novel games including dating sims games & otome games.

2. I admit that i buy,i still buy,i love,i still love,i play & i still play both the classics & modern games equally

If i choose to add anything else about me so all of you know more about me don't worry i will feel free to let me know or ask & I'll gladly tell you if you want me to so I'll leave it here or at least for now & btw i still have my Pokemon,Yugioh & DBZ cards collection & some Duel Masters cards & yes I'm including my family including my parents,my friends,girls & women before any of you ever asked me :).

Edited by Cloud87

13 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel then. No problem with your hobby there, but may I asked what kind of VN that you want to play here or did you play any VN there? Just asking, and hope you enjoy yourself here.

I don't know have i ever played any,tried any & own any Visual Novel games unless you count Record of Agarest War & Onechanbara Bikini Samurai Squad & DOAX2 for Xbox 360 but however i will say this much if you wish to share you suggestions either through here or PM me your suggestions whichever you prefer then that's fine me.

As 2 side notes so you know ahead of time I'm open to any suggestions as long as the game is any good & as long as the game is any fun & my 2nd side note i like to say again if you don't know what systems do i own so far they are as follows.

PS2,Xbox 360,PSP3000,Gameboy advance,Gameboy color,NES,PS4 & i don't know does it count so I'll include Mini NES.

18 minutes ago, Cloud87 said:

I don't know have i ever played any,tried any & own any Visual Novel games unless you count Record of Agarest War & Onechanbara Bikini Samurai Squad & DOAX2 for Xbox 360 but however i will say this much if you wish to share you suggestions either through here or PM me your suggestions whichever you prefer then that's fine me.

Well, if you still really want to started your VN playthrough then I'll just add Youtube video there in regard of VN for Beginner there. Have fun.