Monmusu Quest Trilogy! (Nukige! but surprisingly good)

Weis13

Monmusu Quest Trilogy! this Game/Vn was definitely one of my favorite Nukige RPGs and a lot of mods too!
https://vndb.org/v5657

THE MONMUSU CONQUEST!!! 

I started playing this game back when only part 1 was made, back then I really had not much interest in monster girls (except fox girls). So I played this game purely for the reason boredom and a good fap, not gonna lie. Surprisingly for a Nukige the story was a real good RPG template with a lot of comedy in it, and the story was really alluring *ahem* coupled with a very interesting battle system and at one point I believe everyone will develop fetishes for certain few mon-musume. When I finished the first part I was exhilarated to find out that there would part 2.

Spoiler

I wanna STAY AT HARPY VILLAGE!

Am I the only one who think so!? man then there is the dark elves dang their hot.

I like it how Alice* is teaching you so many OP techniques while she only cares about eating food and well your semen....
Not that I mind...... she is hot

Amira though biggest joke of Lamia hahahhaahahhahaha

When part 2 came out I was really amazed by the amount of details they added to the skill illustrations and that plot twist!? And oh boy was I happy to find out there will be a part 3

Spoiler

I really enjoyed the quest in obtaining the spirits and getting used to what their skill gives you,it really makes you feel like your having a journey to hone your skills just like Luka Himself. 
The attack scenes where the main character Imbued the elements was cool though very nice small touches!

Was I the only one who did mind getting trapped in succubus village along with those hot white haired Loli Twins(Lilith) 
The bug on that battle was awful though,took me quite some time to fix it.

Tamamo is the best!!!

At the end though so the angels are the evil ones?
(Main is OP on sleep state LOL that was really unexpected)

Can't they at least Luka grow a bit physically? Like I mean his too shota lol.

Then there was part 3  damn that was good I almost Jizzed my pants, wait I did... forget what I said. Anyways, at this point of the release I was really amazed how this game made it this far, the adventure was really fun with a template RPG story. And by this point I believe all of us reached a point where you don't mind raped in certain places or villages LOL. For a nukige this really change my opinion on the gaming nukige vn's in general.( I played "kamidori" and "yumina the ethereal" after this)

Spoiler

Predecessor OP!!!
Can we like get a mod to play the predecessors route or something cause I think he is just too OP when it comes to those elemental skills, I mean at least get luka to be able to use that skill thats absolutely BS.

Well at least to compensate by giving us those sleep state skills. And the seriously can they make Luka Grow a bit?
The best part about Part 3 was how Alice shrunk to a LOLI!!

Kitsune's are still the best!! Tamamo how I wish I can get a mod for her route only! Oh wait I did! 
Not gonna lie Loli Alice was damn hot and cute too!!

Apart from the story I was really impressed to see the new battle illustration, for the spirits and the fact that a lot of side story modes which are better than the original art hahahha.

Well at least they manage to explain Luka's Back story and the fact he is a Half angel, the story was really nice on the ending I really hope the author makes a new series soon.

I wish the author would make a new series soon, can't wait to play another RPG like this!
Please do share your experiences playing this game!

Edited by Weis13

Still not play this yet, but at least I knew behind nukige like premise there's hidden good and epic usual RPG story looking from VNDB average scores for each games (The lowest average was the first part which is still quite high at 7.65). That's all that I could say.

Edited by littleshogun

5 hours ago, littleshogun said:

there's hidden good and epic usual RPG story 

There really isn't. Good for nukige, but that's not saying much. You play if you like nukige and that way the barebones story and tacked on RPG systems will pleasantly surprise you, but if you go into it expecting much of a story or good gameplay or anything else, you'll likely be disappointed.

56 minutes ago, Darklord Rooke said:

There really isn't. Good for nukige, but that's not saying much. You play if you like nukige and that way the barebones story and tacked on RPG systems will pleasantly surprise you, but if you go into it expecting much of a story or good gameplay or anything else, you'll likely be disappointed.

Yup thats definitely the mindset you should be carrying when playing Nukiges.

8 hours ago, Darklord Rooke said:

Perhaps I should said 'epic usual older RPG like Dragon Warrior 1 story' instead. Although if you said like that, can't debate much here. Oh, and one more thing I aready saw some HCG from this and I didn't quite like those CG.

I recently played all three parts and was surprised this game kept me entertained. The only complaint I have is The Monster girls in the third part were fucking weird, and I actually tried not to lose all the fights.