Never 7 all endings how?

gokudo

I've finished this nice VN just a few days ago. With the help of the walkthrough found in this forum I was able to obtain nearly all endings. However, according to the clear list I'm still missing one last ending and one scene in the common route, see attached screenshots. I can't find a hint anywhere to what I'm missing here and how to get these.

Je96eE6.jpg

rzccRUF.jpg

Edited by gokudo

Maybe you're missing...

the Yuka Curé ending? I believe it was a bonus ending added in a later version of the game (the game has been released over time in various platforms).

The ending was just an alternate story and it doesn't bring too much to the table, but you may still want to see it.

When I played the game unfortunately I couldn't trigger it either, so I can't tell you how to get it.

@OkarinI have obtained that already. I think this is some kind of user generated scenario since you have to select it through "Append Story" from the main menue, it doesn't feature any voices, no save ability etc.. So I thought it normal to not appear in the clear lists at all.

Edited by gokudo

Just checked my save game on this.

The first one (from common) under spirited away is called "Afterwards..." - as for how to trigger it I'm not exactly sure as it's been a while, may have something to do with the test of courage and the people you pick there.

The ending you're missing is the PSX Epilogue -  It can only be accessed through the shortcut menu, apparently included as a bonus from the translators. Source: https://tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Talk:Never_7

Hope it helps!