Hello, everyone

enrap93

It's been a while since i know about this forum, but in the time, I think that i have a limited knowledge of visual novels to talk about them here...

but wathever, i have played 19 visual novels, so i think i have some to talk here, so... yeah.

and sorry if my english is not perfect, i'm not a native speaking...

i hope we get well.

Welcome to the Forums! Yeah, having read 19 VNs should be enough to get into conversations with people. Also, don't worry about your English. There are lots of non-native speakers in this forum. But just remember, when you use the word "I", you should capitalize it. ;)

everyone, thanks for your responses!

and for the ones that i want to respond directly...

23 hours ago, Zalor said:

Welcome to the Forums! Yeah, having read 19 VNs should be enough to get into conversations with people. Also, don't worry about your English. There are lots of non-native speakers in this forum. But just remember, when you use the word "I", you should capitalize it. ;)

"I" see, thanks for the data. And iI'm relieved that 19 visual novels played (or more like 17, because I don't finished one and I'm still playing steins;gate zero) are enought to talk here.

13 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and hope you had enjoy yourself in here. No problem with your English here, and just in case you need some VN Recommendations you could ask us.

ok, for the moment my wishlist is full... I'm playing steins;gate zero and then I will play dengeki stryker, then himawari and then higurashi or umineko (or both?) but in the future I will gladly ask here for recomendations.