Japanese PSP Game Recommendation Thread

Kaoru

I started this tread to expand my horizons in the PSP's great library. My favorite PSP games are Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity, God Eater Burst, and Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker.

:mare: If you have anyone has recommendations for anyone wanting to play PSP games, please post them here.

:makina: I also made this thread unsure if there was a existent thread on this topic as well.

Ys: Seven is a pretty good game that is psp exclusive (there are other falcom games on psp, but out of the ones I've played the others also have superior PC ports). I also really like the Hatsune Miku: Project Diva game series on psp as well (although you can skip the original game, its sequels are superior and include most of the songs from the original). Persona 3: Portable gets an honorable mention as well, while its graphically inferior to its console counterpart it does include an exclusive female protagonist option which has some differences to playing as a male, and it uses the Persona 4 battle engine which is superior in my opinion. 

8 hours ago, KaoDoroSesu said:

I started this tread to expand my horizons in the PSP's great library. My favorite PSP games are Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity, God Eater Burst, and Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker.

:mare: If you have anyone has recommendations for anyone wanting to play PSP games, please post them here.

:makina: I also made this thread unsure if there was a existent thread on this topic as well.

Zero no Kiseki