Double life

pual

What are some good translated VNs with protagonist who lives double life?  Something like these:

Spoiler

Sharin no Kuni (correction officer - rebel)
Grisaia (sniper / bodyguard - student) <- preferably less SoL than this

G-senjou no Maou (yakuza - student)
Muv Luv (time traveler - local person)

Some nukige have this but they lack story.

Edited by pual

1 hour ago, littleshogun said:

Maybe Dracu Riot because there's double life for MC there (Police - student), but then again perhaps Root Double will be more very appropriate for the reason that I couldn't tell here because of spoiler. Have fun.

I'm actually reading Root Double (well starting to read.. ch. 2) .  Dracu Riot definitely looks interesting but the  edited patch is not out yet.

9 hours ago, pual said:

I'm actually reading Root Double (well starting to read.. ch. 2) .  Dracu Riot definitely looks interesting but the  edited patch is not out yet.

Im pretty sure its like 70% complete and its  a long VN so it may be more translated than you think. And if littleshogun said its just unedited it could be fully translated just not cleaned up??? You could try it out nonetheless.

Dracu-Riot! is fully translated. The patch exists out there, somewhere, on the interwebs.
However, it is indeed unedited. The full version will be edited and contain some minor fixes to the translation.

You're free to choose how much you prioritise quality, of course.

As for the game itself, I don't quite see how much it would fit with your criteria... In that sense Noble Works would be much more appropriate.
Still, go for what you find interesting.

Based on you using Muv-Luv Alt as an example, I have to assume that you don't mean double life in the literal sense, since Takeru simply had his life disrupted beyond repair by his experiences.  He isn't so much leading a double life as simply surviving his new one, lol.

In that sense, Eien no Aselia (Aselia the Eternal) is a good choice... as is Seinarukana.

Edit: Also, Dies Irae which comes out in May (supposedly) fulfills your conditions, as does Libra, which comes out in March.  Both protagonists lead a 'student by day, something drastically different by night' lifestyle.

Edited by Clephas

1 hour ago, Clephas said:

Edit: Also, Dies Irae which comes out in May (supposedly) fulfills your conditions, as does Libra, which comes out in March.  Both protagonists lead a 'student by day, something drastically different by night' lifestyle.

In that case the already translated Fate/Stay Night should work just as well.