A historical action/romance vn without childish heroine

azafuem

Hey guys, first time posting here !

I was wondering if any of you guys has a vn to recommend me that fulfills the following criteria:

-Must not only be a vn, but should have some kind of "action" part (Not only dialogue and choices)
-Should be historical, as in, happens in an older time period than the one we're living in (Not an absolute necessity, but bonus points if it fulfills this criteria)
-Must be translated in english
-And the most important point, the heroines must not be the childish style, i like them to be mature and with a little personality (a heroine that makes you proud for wooing her)

And if it's possible, it should have multiple heroine to choose from and multiple endings, and i don't mind polygamy/harems. But a bit of rivalry and jealousy would be nice if it's the case

A perfect exemple for this would be Eiyuu Senki and Eiyuu Senki Gold

Thanks 

Unfortunately, like a lot of really specific requests that require 'translated', there just aren't that many options out there.  For otomege, there is always Hakuoki, but it doesn't have gameplay.  For 'normal' VNs with gameplay, Koihime Musou would apply, save for the fact that several of the heroines are the type you just said you didn't want, though some of the other heroines fulfill your requirements (that said, I don't recommend Koihime Musou in general.

I would recommend Chusingura, but, again, there is no gameplay... not to mention that the translation is about as bad as it gets.

In other words... your requirements are just too tight and restrictive.

If you take away the translation requirement, I'd recommend the Sengoku and Sangoku Hime series though...