11eyes review discussion

Fred the Barber

That's right I still need to read this, I only barely started before I got distracted by the holidays. It's a shame about the protagonist, I genuinely look forward to the day we can have a self-harming/depressed protagonist that works through his shit in a believable way..... but than I would have to drop visual novels and pick up actual books. 

THE HORROR 

^ Same here, I like that system a lot. Probably the best one in plot driven story, but with obligatory romances for VN audiences, who can't live without them.

Anyway thanks for the review, now I know that I will read 11e, but with a massive amount of salt, because I don't believe you, never again. Because Comyu is Sharin-level shit and somehow you liked it. :P 

Good review there, although I like it more than you did though. And yeah about typo I'd found some, and keep in mind that I could stomach bad translation like Flyable Heart. In the end, it's not like I had problem with typo anyway although it could annoy some or most people though. And I also didn't had the problem with the story there.

Oh, and by the way speaking about seiyuu there's some interesting name like Gotou Mai (Euphy from Seinarukana, Mizuki from ef, Angelina from Katahane) who voiced Yuka, Asakawa Yuu (Momoyo from Majikoi, Satsuki from Koichoco, Rider from Fate Stay Night) who voiced Mizusu, and Daisuke Ono who voicing our emo MC Kakeru. Also there's Matsuda Risa (Manaka from To Heart 2) who voiced Kukuri and Miru who voiced Yukiko. And there's Mizuhashi Kaori who was The Danza here, voicing Kaori who when mad she sounding like Kirara from Yumina. Overall, my seiyuu background notes aside the voice was fine ie had no problem, although sometimes I couldn't hear it though because the BGM was too loud and I must lover the volume.

Last words here, while the game may be a bit average for some people and had many typo once again, I'd still thankful to Denwalts which somehow make it possible for us to enjoying 11eyes like this (Otherwise there's no Fuwareview there) although I'd kinda sceptic though at the beginning because of his only portfolio (Koi Iro). That's all I could said in regard of 11eyes for now.

PS - @Vorathiel Well , good luck to find out whether 11eyes will be jewel for you or not then if you insist to read that after read the review.

7 hours ago, Vorathiel said:

^ Same here, I like that system a lot. Probably the best one in plot driven story, but with obligatory romances for VN audiences, who can't live without them.

Anyway thanks for the review, now I know that I will read 11e, but with a massive amount of salt, because I don't believe you, never again. Because Comyu is Sharin-level shit and somehow you liked it. :P 

:D

FWIW, I did enjoy the plot, so if that's the main driver for anybody reading it, I'm sure you'll enjoy that side. And although I forgot to mention this in the review, the antagonists are much more interesting than your average shit chuuni antagonists (looking at you, Memory's Dogma).

It's just that, counterbalancing those pros, 11eyes has some pretty hefty cons that made it a less-than-enjoyable read for me.