Grisaia Kajitsu ON

Sparkker

Well, let's proceed to Grisaia no Meikyuu now, where

apparently Chizuru has her own route.

I'm looking forward to it. A pity it will probably take quite some time to translate, I guess.

I agree I cannot with you there. I am almost thinking of trying download Japanese version and then using a translator program, but I do not think I would have the patience for that. Grr, the Japanese need to start translating these themselves for the American market.

Hey does anyone know if the manga based of the game is going or not. On the site I read off there is one chapter that was released on march 15 but that is it. From what I could see from that it is going to get really depressing from what I could tell from it but that is about it.

So I just finished all the routes myself recently (with the bad and good endings).

I gotta say ,the thing about Grisaia, is that it's hard for me to rank my preferences over each individual route. This is because each route kinda gives little pieces of the puzzle that is Kazama Yuuji's past. I just feel like each route contributes to the overall experience .

Makina's route discusses his "demonic arm" complex . It also sheds more light on the nature of the company that he works for and the mention of a "professor"

Amane's route elaborates greatly on his sister and it also leaves speculation to whether or not said Sister is alive.

Sachi's route kinda elaborates what life for Yuuji was like while his sister was still alive and shorty how his life was like after her apparent death.

Michiru's route kinda explains how he prefers the "helping teach a person to fish rather than fish for them" attitude towards things .

Yumiko's route doesn't really give too much new information, but I do kinda feel that Yumiko is the closest to nurturing Yuuji's own growth (I mean it was apparent in the other routes that he is growing , but something about how he treats his relationship with Yumiko kinda feels "different" )

Anyways in terms of who my favourite heroine is, its really a tie between Yumiko or Michiru. I just liked the chemistry between Yumiko and Yuuji, and Michiru's route was just unique and feelsy.

As for my favourite ending and backstory, that definitely goes to Amane. I honestly get a twinge of guilt when I pick the other routes.

Finally, in terms of which route I think that had the best plot, I'd go to Makina's.

I am pretty indecisive lol, but I did think Sachi's route was on the dull side.

I am thinking about download the Japanese version of the next two game after this one and reading them with the VN translator that is promoted on the news thing that Is connected to this site. Will that work with these games or should I wait the year for the other two games to come out, oh and is the program safe to use on a laptop?

I am thinking about download the Japanese version of the next two game after this one and reading them with the VN translator that is promoted on the news thing that I connected to this site. Will that work with these games or should I wait the year for the other two games to come out, oh and is the program safe to use on a laptop?

I wouldn't recommend using that stuff for almost any VN but especially not for the Grisaia series. You'll end up with incredible amounts of nonsensicle dribble. The writing in Grisaia would be especially strict on MTL.

I wouldn't recommend using that stuff for almost any VN but especially not for the Grisaia series. You'll end up with incredible amounts of nonsensicle dribble. The writing in Grisaia would be especially strict on MTL.

Ok, I guess I will have to wait while studding Japanese, which would be some much easier if I was not such a lazy ass. I know only a few phrases and words after a three months of studding. Oh, well I my patience fails I guess I will try the reader I have it download and all that just have not installed it yet, though I have not download the games yet.

Agreed, the technical and military terms is a bit on the hard side. On top of the writing style as well, and the Kansai accents and all.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the question. I still not finished the main route, but I don't understand: if Grisaia has not "true end" just how it connects with sequels? (Meikyuu and Rakuen) In these 2 games storyline continues as if nothing had happened or what?

Here's the question. I still not finished the main route, but I don't understand: if Grisaia has not "true end" just how it connects with sequels? (Meikyuu and Rakuen) In these 2 games storyline continues as if nothing had happened or what?

Meykyuu takes an alternative that doesn't appear in Kajitsu, where the MC is still at that school one year later and nothing happened.

I don't know about Rakuen though.

Just finished Amane's diary flashback "chapter". Now I need to rant a bit before I can read on.

I found Kazuki's method of breaking the news about cannabilism to Amane incredibly stupid. I mean, hey let's wake up in the middle of the night, follow the cannibals and not expect the timid Amane to gasp in shock at the revelation. Facedesk. This felt completely out of character. What a stupid way for a "genius" to die. Oh, and I also like how they randomly threw in a sex scene just for kicks /sarcasm. But then again, maybe Kazuki's still alive and she planned to use this incident as a chance to officially disappear from society for whatever reason. Or maybe the rest of Amane's route + the other routes will explain in better detail, what Kazuki was thinking (if she was thinking at all). Or maybe I should just blame that bad decision on their malnutrition. Whatever, time to read on.

I for most part agree with you on that. The back store was depressing.

I wish they had elaborated more on what happened to his sister after that.

It's just speculation by me but I've been thinking that

The professor that is imprisoned in the agencys building that JB mentions during Makinas route, where she tells JB to send the apple seed back is her

The novel just got more advanced after a while couldn't understand the advanced stuff. So I read it in the english now.

One annoying problem I have is. Is there a way to turn up the auto read speed? Currently it's way too slow for me, even on max in settings. Clicking is bothersome after a while >_>

Just finished Amane's diary flashback "chapter". Now I need to rant a bit before I can read on.

I found Kazuki's method of breaking the news about cannabilism to Amane incredibly stupid. I mean, hey let's wake up in the middle of the night, follow the cannibals and not expect the timid Amane to gasp in shock at the revelation. Facedesk. This felt completely out of character. What a stupid way for a "genius" to die. Oh, and I also like how they randomly threw in a sex scene just for kicks /sarcasm. But then again, maybe Kazuki's still alive and she planned to use this incident as a chance to officially disappear from society for whatever reason. Or maybe the rest of Amane's route + the other routes will explain in better detail, what Kazuki was thinking (if she was thinking at all). Or maybe I should just blame that bad decision on their malnutrition. Whatever, time to read on.

Except

I really think that it's all part of Kazuki's master plan. She shows up in both Meykyuu and Rakuen