11eyes Getchu issue?

Waffles201

I just bought 11eyes, after learning about the recent release of the translation for it. Bought it off of Getchu because I thought it was pretty straightforward. But when I launch the exe, I get sent to a small login screen for getchu's site. So I register, and try to sign in but.. Nothing happens with the exe? I hear a confirmation click when I click on what I can assume is submit, but nothing happens. I waited 10 minutes and not a thing changed, hard-drive wasn't trying to find anything, nothing new was happening. I'm not quite sure what the issue is, as I'm unable to read kana yet, so I'm stumped, as I can't go to the FAQ, as it's just laden in broken english. I'd love to be able to read this, but I can't get past the dang login!

Did you buy the game as a guest, or did you log into an account when you bought it? Either way, the email you used when you bought it is your log in username.

To unlock the game you have to put in your email and password once. (The email is the email you used to buy the game from Getchu, and the password is generated automatically when you buy it, and should be visible on the page you downloaded the game from. It is also possible they sent it to you in an email.) Last time I bought a game from their site, the password was generated and displayed on the page I donwloaded the game from.

Note that when typing in your information in the log-in DRM from Getchu, the top should be your email, the bottom should be the password. I once ran into an issue where the launcher wouldn't register me typing in @, and I fixed this by simply typing the email somewhere else, then copy pasting it into the field. (So double check that your email is indeed typed correctly.)

Thank you! That worked! I bought the game as a guest, I registered later, is there a way to register the game with my account so I don't lose the link after 7 days?

So I logged in, and now I get this as an error, which is progress I guess. But I don't understand it due to being in kana.

9820ceff4031dbe9e730b04abd59a34d.png

Edited by Waffles201

4 hours ago, Waffles201 said:

Thank you! That worked! I bought the game as a guest, I registered later, is there a way to register the game with my account so I don't lose the link after 7 days?

So I logged in, and now I get this as an error, which is progress I guess. But I don't understand it due to being in kana.

It says "Member _opcdlg not found." Did you have to enter that _opcdlg somewhere?

9 hours ago, Waffles201 said:

The code will remain usable for longer, but it will vanish after 7 days so WRITE IT DOWN SOMEWHERE! Or else you are going to lose it. Whenever you log into a new IP adress you will need the code and the email, so save that in a document somewhere so you remember it.

The error you are seeing now is what happens when you try to use the English patch with the 1.0 version of the game. You simply have to update the game in order to make it work. Now, updating the game to the 1.1 version is a bit harder with download editions compared to physical editions.

First off, download the 1.1 patch from this site.

Now, if you don't have it, download 7zip.

What you do next is extract the folder, so now you'll have a folder with a launcher in it. Next up, right click the launcher in the folder and extract the it using 7zip. The reason for this is that the launcher won't recognize the digital game, and the launcher won't work, therefore you must manually extract its files.

Now, place the extracted files in the root game folder for 11 eyes, (same place as the English patch.) Now it should work! If the translation patch has the same name as the patch.xp3 in the extracted folder, rename the translation patch to patch2.xp3. Do NOT replace the file.

(Do not place the entire extracted folder in there, but all the files inside said folder. It should look like this:)

McMKhw8.pngAll of these go in the root 11eyes folder.