My Next Hyped Visual Novel Is...

Zalor

Pokemon Academy Life... I'm serious, its actually pretty decent. Anyone who has strong childhood memories of playing Pokemon and is into VNs will probably at least enjoy the demo they have up right now. (It's no kamige, but its still pretty fun regardless). So here is the link:

http://pokemonacademylife.com/index.php/13-demo-1-0-3-coming-soon

It's actually really impressive how much effort is being put into this.

43 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, WAIT! one serious question in regards to this vn.......... boobs?

I'm 99% no... But technically I haven't finished the demo. So Idk. But I highly doubt it, lol.

5 minutes ago, Soulless Watcher said:

I did say try.

Although I'm curious if it will even get a fraction of the attention that Uranium did considering it is a VN and not a "pokemon game". 

I wouldn't be surprised. All it takes is someone like Etika losing their shit on video while playing it to make it relevant. Nintendo is pretty protective of their IP's, though they don't really show it since they seem to have stopped caring about all these ROM/ISO websites..

20 minutes ago, Mugi said:

I wouldn't be surprised. All it takes is someone like Etika losing their shit on video while playing it to make it relevant. Nintendo is pretty protective of their IP's, though they don't really show it since they seem to have stopped caring about all these ROM/ISO websites..

I think they finally realized that all they really had to do was release official emulated versions themselves in order to discourage people from downloading the illegal ones.  It's official, and it's guaranteed to run (not true of all ROMs and ISOs), and won't possibly give your computer viruses.  It probably took a lot less effort than attempting to DMCA all ROM sites, which would have taken a hilariously large amount of money and time and was virtually impossible anyway.