NSFW anime requests here, nowhere else.

william

I don't remember a whole lot about it.  It was a harem hentai that ended with all four female characters lined up bent over while the MC was left to choose who to have sex with first.  I think there was a business woman, a teacher maybe (?), not sure about the others except one was either a girlfriend or childhood friend.  I think he picked the business woman, but I know he didn't start with the childhood friend who got really upset about it.

Plz help

Need help refunding a hentai I don't know the title to. It's about a bro and sis. Starts out with them on the couch as their touching eachother while the moms in the background leaving. They do it a bunch at home then at school

I've already tried  https://www.reddit.com/r/HentaiSource/ with out success 

Edited by themuppet

Plz help

Need help refunding a hentai I don't know the title to. It's about a bro and sis. Starts out with them on the couch as their touching eachother while the moms in the background leaving. They do it a bunch at home then at school

I've already tried  https://www.reddit.com/r/HentaiSource/ with out success 

Edited by themuppet

• Clephas pinned this topic
  • 3 months later...

So there is this hentai I watched like 6 -7 years ago. In it a schoolgirl probably in her dreams gets harassed by a group of girl classmates. Then later in the swimming pool a guy she knows fondles her breasts and private part through her swimsuit. He later visits her home where she has worn a bathrobe and slowly teaches her or guides her through pleasure. And I have no clue which hentai this is. Kono hentai no namae o Oshiete kudasai!

• 3 months later...

I need help finding this hentai manga i saw it on nhentai I searched for it but didn't find it. So basically there's a girl who finds herself with a dick and she doesn't know what to do with it and her friend (girl) helps her everytime it got hard and so on 

the first place was her room where her friend finds her and then she gets a boner in school and her friend helps her in the bathroom that's it 

it's about 20-26 pages 

On 1/21/2021 at 4:34 AM, kirito0174 said:

I need help finding this hentai manga i saw it on nhentai I searched for it but didn't find it. So basically there's a girl who finds herself with a dick and she doesn't know what to do with it and her friend (girl) helps her everytime it got hard and so on 

the first place was her room where her friend finds her and then she gets a boner in school and her friend helps her in the bathroom that's it 

it's about 20-26 pages 

Have you tried searching by multiple tags ? Put tags on search bar like:

futanari schoolgirl lesbian

then search ? also: [futanari = chick with dick]