Fate Stay night new game and question

totopesce

Hi

First question is whats the difference between the old (mirrors moon i think, I read it 2 years ago i think) and the new one (realta nua but with the censor patch)?

Second one has spoilers so read only if you already played it

Spoiler

What was the deal with Sakura? was she raped by Shinji or by other mens? I remembered that just because of the worms she was with lots of mens, but dont remember reading that she was raped by her brother, when he tried she killed him.

Anyone can tell me what happens or like her story?

Thanks

Realta nua has remixed music, 3 new openings for each route and changes some story to remove H-scenes

For your other question (HF spoilers)

Spoiler

Yes she was raped by Shinji and he was trying to rape her when he is killed 

Spoiler

It's established through the narration that Shinji has repeatedly raped Sakura in the past.  She snaps and kills him in the middle of another attempt to rape her.  I don't think it's ever mentioned that she's had sex with other men, just that Shinji raped her, but it's been a while since I read Heaven's Feel, so I might be wrong.  I think he just calls her a slut (or something similar) as a way of shaming her for "letting" him rape her.  It might also be because she "enjoys" it, thanks to the crest worms making her crave sex.

17 hours ago, totopesce said:

Hi

First question is whats the difference between the old (mirrors moon i think, I read it 2 years ago i think) and the new one (realta nua but with the censor patch)?

Second one has spoilers so read only if you already played it

Reveal hidden contents

What was the deal with Sakura? was she raped by Shinji or by other mens? I remembered that just because of the worms she was with lots of mens, but dont remember reading that she was raped by her brother, when he tried she killed him.

Anyone can tell me what happens or like her story?

Thanks

The Realtu Nua version also has a huge Tsukihime easter egg. 

14 hours ago, Zenophilious said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It's established through the narration that Shinji has repeatedly raped Sakura in the past.  She snaps and kills him in the middle of another attempt to rape her.  I don't think it's ever mentioned that she's had sex with other men, just that Shinji raped her, but it's been a while since I read Heaven's Feel, so I might be wrong.  I think he just calls her a slut (or something similar) as a way of shaming her for "letting" him rape her.  It might also be because she "enjoys" it, thanks to the crest worms making her crave sex.

Spoiler

I actually finished HF recently and it is stated that Sakura has had sex with other men other than Shinji and Shirou. It is only said out loud by Zouken and Shinji I believe but I think she is thinking about it to herself during one of the interludes and before she kills Shinji. 

10 hours ago, xGreyHound said:

Reveal hidden contents

I actually finished HF recently and it is stated that Sakura has had sex with other men other than Shinji and Shirou. It is only said out loud by Zouken and Shinji I believe but I think she is thinking about it to herself during one of the interludes and before she kills Shinji. 

Spoiler

I honestly don't remember, so you're probably right.  I'm in the middle of UBW, so I won't be able to confirm that any time soon, though.

I have to say, that's pretty funny.  I wonder how much that pissed off the average reader, since they don't seem to like the heroine having sex with anyone but the MC.

11 hours ago, Zenophilious said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I honestly don't remember, so you're probably right.  I'm in the middle of UBW, so I won't be able to confirm that any time soon, though.

I have to say, that's pretty funny.  I wonder how much that pissed off the average reader, since they don't seem to like the heroine having sex with anyone but the MC.

Yeah I skipped UBW, I've been meaning to go back and play it but I've been busy. I went to HF right after Fate and it's probably my favorite route. Partly for the length, and partly because of the darkness of it. I didn't really mind it, in fact I think it added to the story.

Edited by xGreyHound