Hello~

Fuurenmaru

Hi everyone :> I'm Fuurenmaru, and it's my first time taking part in an Otaku community. I'm usually a lurker, and it's just now that I decided to make an account and join a forum.
I've been into anime and manga for as long as I can remember, but just recently got hooked on VNs (which I highly regret since there seems to be a lot of stuffs I need to catch up with).
I don't know much people who are really into visual novels and who could give me recommendations so I decided to be here :>

Interests: Romance, Sci-fi, drama, comedy or basically anything that has a compelling story line, and ... uhm ... reverse harems >.< (I'm currently playing OZMAFIA!! but the protagonist is just ... meh :\ ) I also listen to VOCALOID songs and Utaite covers/originals so ... if you have recommendations, fire away! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

I'm a college student, and we will be starting a new semester in a few weeks so I may not be online as much as I'd want. Also, English isn't my first language so please excuse/correct my mistakes >.<

Anyway sorry for the long introduction >.<
I'm really looking forward to meeting new people and making friends here. I hope to get along with you! :>

On 1/7/2017 at 6:42 AM, littleshogun said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and about VN I could make some recommendations here but may I ask whether if you okay with sex content or not there? Nice too meet you too, and hope you enjoy yourself here.

Hello, nice to meet you! :>
Yes, I'm okay with VNs that have sexual content :))))
Also, I'm a sucker for tearjerkers.

On 1/7/2017 at 6:52 AM, Kiriririri said:

Welcome~~

Thank youu :>

1 hour ago, Fuurenmaru said:

Interests: Romance, Sci-fi, drama, comedy or basically anything that has a compelling story line, and ... uhm ... reverse harems >.< (I'm currently playing OZMAFIA!! but the protagonist is just ... meh :\ ) I also listen to VOCALOID songs and Utaite covers/originals so ... if you have recommendations, fire away! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

Code: Realize

Welcome and have fun.

Aside from Ozmafia, I think most of the good English localizations of otome games were done by Aksys for assorted Sony systems. Code: Realize and Hakuoki, in particular, are usually praised highly. Here's their catalog: http://store.aksysgames.com/collections/otome

While not an otome, Gahkthun of the Golden Lightning is narrated by a female protagonist and is available both directly from MangaGamer and on Steam. I can attest it's a great game with a compelling story. It's the most recent entry in an excellent series, and the only entry with an official localization, though another one in that series has been announced by MangaGamer (which I'm pretty excited about :D).

Welcome!

Welcome to fuwa, if you want some good utsuge you should read Narcissu, swan song, untranslated I recommend bye, carnival and white breath all of these are very depressing but very good too and if you want something sad but not depressing you can read clannad, yume miru kusuri or ef - a fairy tale of the two. 

Enjoy your stay :sachi:

Hey, Welcome to the forums! It's always exciting to see people who are new to VNs since they have so much to explore. :) As for recommendations, Deep Blue nailed it. He recommended basically everything I would, so you should seriously consider reading those VNs when you have the chance. 

On 1/7/2017 at 10:22 AM, Fuwa-chan said:

Thank you for pinging me, onee-chan!

Nice avatar, really brings back memories, lol.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome and all these recommendations :> They are a bit overwhelming, but I'll surely read them when I have the chance.

On 08/01/2017 at 8:21 AM, UnlimitedMoeWorks said:

Welcome to Fuwa! Please enjoy your stay. :sachi:

Have you read Grisaia no Kajitsu?

I've heard of it before but didn't try reading it since I'm not particularly fond of harems (although I do like reverse harems sooo ... I don't know what that makes me >< oh well). Anyway, I do plan on reading Grisaia no Kajitsu still since it seems like the male protagonist is quite decent? idk, and they say that it has a serious plot for a harem so yeah

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 3:41 AM, Zalor said:

Hey, Welcome to the forums! It's always exciting to see people who are new to VNs since they have so much to explore. :) As for recommendations, Deep Blue nailed it. He recommended basically everything I would, so you should seriously consider reading those VNs when you have the chance. 

Nice avatar, really brings back memories, lol.

Thank you for mentioning me, onii-chan!

Fuurenmaru: Welcome to the forum! ^_^

There are as many vn's out there as there are stars in the night sky. So you are almost sure to find several things you like. 

If you could give us a clearer vision of what kinds of vn you're after, then we can certainly recommend a few.

Wishing you all the best,

PervyGames

Edited by PervyGames
spelling mistake