Hey I got 4000 posts again beacause of GM post recount shenanigans AMA (or not)

Kaguya

4 minutes ago, Kawasumi said:

top 5 worst vns

The galaxy angel series, Edelweiss, Clannad, DraKoi and Steins Gate. 

3 minutes ago, AaronIsCrunchy said:

Wow. You truly are the master of reaching shitposting milestones repeatedly :sachi: (Congrats!!!)

What would you say the best part about being a global mod on here is?

Thanks.

Comparing how smooth and great our moderation is compared to how it's been. Always brings a tear to my eyes when I see how we've effectively dealt with everything that came our way for the past year or so with little to no internal strife.

4 minutes ago, Shikomizue said:

Congrats on reaching those milestones multiple times by chance. Your luck stat must be pretty high.

Two questions: who's your favorite Neptunia character, and what got you into the series?

Thanks!

Neptune is, and Neptune did.

I've actually ranted in-depth  about why Neptune is almost the only thing I care about in the series at all and how I'm always pissed that new games have some co-protagonist that I always like less than Neptune without a doubt.

It's to the point where I legit disliked Uzume in VII just because she was there stealing Nep's screentime. I liked Plutia, though. 

Oh, and Nepgear is a terrible terrible protagonist but I like her as a side character.

10 minutes ago, Kaguya said:

Thanks!

Neptune is, and Neptune did.

I've actually ranted in-depth  about why Neptune is almost the only thing I care about in the series at all and how I'm always pissed that new games have some co-protagonist that I always like less than Neptune without a doubt.

It's to the point where I legit disliked Uzume in VII just because she was there stealing Nep's screentime. I liked Plutia, though. 

Oh, and Nepgear is a terrible terrible protagonist but I like her as a side character.

da fuq you going on about? Nepgear x Uni is the only reason I bother with the series. 

shit taste triple confirmed. 

Just now, solidbatman said:

da fuq you going on about? Nepgear x Uni is the only reason I bother with the series. 

shit taste triple confirmed. 

Wow caring about the candidates at all.

I can't endorse that ship because I ship half the cast with Neptune, so Nepgear is already taken.

The rest of the cast, I don't care about. 

In each pairing who would you choose to save assuming you must save only one (and let the other(s) die):

Tay vs Nay

Rooke vs Tiagofvarela

solidbatman vs OriginalRen

Fiddle vs Decay

Flutterz vs Satsuki vs. Noumi Kudryavka

Fred the Barber vs. Federer the Tenniser vs. Federico the Chef

1 hour ago, Eclipsed said:

In each pairing who would you choose to save assuming you must save only one (and let the other(s) die):

Tay vs Nay

Rooke vs Tiagofvarela

solidbatman vs OriginalRen

Fiddle vs Decay

Flutterz vs Satsuki vs. Noumi Kudryavka

Fred the Barber vs. Federer the Tenniser vs. Federico the Chef

Tay

Rooke

Bats

Decay

Flutterz

Frederico the Chef

17 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

Fiddle vs Decay

16 minutes ago, Kaguya said:

Decay

U WOT M8 I'LL WRECK YOUR SHIZZLE RIGHT UP YOUR NIZZLE I AM TRAINED IN GORILLA WARFARE AND I'M THE TOP SNIPER IN THE ENTIRE US ARMED FORCES YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH PORCINE EXCREMENT YOU JUST STEPPED INTO AND I'M GONNA WRECK DECAY WHILE I'M AT IT JUST BECAUSE YOU LOVE HIM SO MUCH

I should probably include a question. Who's your favorite teenage mutant ninja turtle?

Edited by Fiddle

15 minutes ago, Fred the Barber said:

:komari:

What should I play next?

I spent the whole day shilling it, so I'll just do it again now. Phenomeno. It's very very short (a 1 hour read for most people) and it's pretty fun and kinda spooky. Almost no one played it and it's a shame. Try it.

9 minutes ago, Fiddle said:

U WOT M8 I'LL WRECK YOUR SHIZZLE RIGHT UP YOUR NIZZLE I AM TRAINED IN GORILLA WARFARE AND I'M THE TOP SNIPER IN THE ENTIRE US ARMED FORCES YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH PORCINE EXCREMENT YOU JUST STEPPED INTO AND I'M GONNA WRECK DECAY WHILE I'M AT IT JUST BECAUSE YOU LOVE HIM SO MUCH

I should probably include a question. Who's your favorite teenage mutant ninja turtle?

Dunno. It was actually not one of my childhood shows. The blue one? :P 

2 minutes ago, Valmore said:

Don't fret, Fiddle, I'll save you instead. Just give me a few years to finally get enough posts.

Why do you hate freedom? :michiru:

Have I said I hate freedom during some pretentious chuu2 rant before while I was drunk? :notlikemiya:

1 hour ago, Yukiru said:

They're just called ninja turtles in my country, so I've always wondered, why do you think the turtles had to be teens on top of being mutant, and ninjas?

Would you mind making a speech rather than a rant next time you're drunk?

I'm not sure. Maybe it was good for advertisement in some way.  

No, I wouldn't really mind it. Can arrange a speech next time I'm drunk, no problems. 

Just now, Mr Poltroon said:

The Australian who revels in the misery of others? Seriously? How terrible of you.

Crap, was it because he expressed his condolences over the laptop and I didn't? Blast it all.

I may or may not have spent some time talking shit about other users to him in another PM, and this may or may not be a measure to ensure the secrecy of that.

Just now, Kaguya said:

I may or may not have spent some time talking shit about other users to him in another PM, and this may or may not be a measure to ensure the secrecy of that.

Goodness gracious, I just realised that guy may actually have dirt on all of us.
That's why he sends so many inaptly titled PMs and prompts "discussion"...