Full Hearts (Katawa Shoujo 2) demo finally released

Mugi

This, sadly, looks like someone liking something and completely failing to understand what made it good. Something that, also sadly, seems to be very common with OELVNs.

On 2017-01-05 at 4:13 AM, Deep Blue said:

Chronic migraines? really? :leecher:ptsd?

I don't know if you ever have had a migraine, but I can't think of anything feeling much worse. The only thing that makes them bearable are the fact that they will go away.

Edited by atorq

On 1/4/2017 at 8:13 PM, Deep Blue said:

I just saw the page with every girl's bio, some of them seem cool but others...

Disability: Chronic Migraines
Disability: Partial Blindness, PTSD

I dont want to judge them right now with little to no info but it kinda sounds like bs from the get go :( 

Can't speak for chronic migraines, but am close to someone with advanced PTSD. It's pretty rough on them - everyone reacts differently to it - sometimes with ease, and sometimes with great trouble - it really depends on the depth of the trauma. she takes a lot of meds to keep aspects of it under control, and will likely never lead a completely "normal" life.

Edited by Suzu Fanatic
cleaned up some wording

On 1/5/2017 at 5:13 AM, atorq said:

I don't know if you ever have had a migraine, but I can't think of anything feeling much worse. The only thing that makes them bearable are the fact that they will go away.

This, sadly, looks like someone liking something and completely failing to understand what made it good. Something that, also sadly, seems to be very common with OELVNs.

If you say that, you live in a very small world, just because you didnt suffer anything worse than a migraine doesn't mean there isn't something more painful. About migraines I never said this wasnt a real thing but it needs to be treated carefully or it wont work, that's why I said it sounds like bs (hope im wrong)

Btw, your point of liking something and not understanding it (if you are referring to me liking KS?) has nothing to do with pretty much anything.

4 hours ago, Suzu Fanatic said:

Can't speak for chronic migraines, but am close to someone with advanced PTSD. It's pretty rough on them - everyone reacts differently to it - sometimes with ease, and sometimes with great trouble - it really depends on the depth of the trauma. she takes a lot of meds to keep aspects of it under control, and will likely never lead a completely "normal" life.

I'm not saying this isn't true (tell to a rape victim or an ex soldier that ptsd doesn't exist, ha) I'm saying that if it's not treated carefully it will turn out to be bs... because I know a lot of people saying that have ptsd when they do not have it and they say they do because they dont know what ptsd really is, that was my whole point.

Edited by Deep Blue
edited several times EEK

3 hours ago, Deep Blue said:

If you say that, you live in a very small world, just because you didnt suffer anything worse than a migraine doesn't mean there isn't something more painful. About migraines I never said this wasnt a real thing but it needs to be treated carefully or it wont work, that's why I said it sounds like bs (hope im wrong)

Never said there's nothing more painful. But I do agree that it needs to be treated carefully, but so do most diseases.

3 hours ago, Deep Blue said:

Btw, your point of liking something and not understanding it (if you are referring to me liking KS?) has nothing to do with pretty much anything.

That was just my impression of the game, completely unrelated to what I wrote to you. Perhaps I should change the formatting.

• 5 months later...
On 1/4/2017 at 6:13 PM, Deep Blue said:

Disability: Chronic Migraines

Don't know if you've ever had a migraine, but imagine that your head hurts so bad you vomit, and the slightest light increases that pain almost exponentially.  99% of people with them can control them with proper meds, so generally not a big deal, but occasionally there is that one who is stuck with it.

I've broken bones in my foot and I've had migraines - I prefer broken bones.

Edited by VegasRich