Dakimakuras on planes

KaKoii_

Just wondering but ill be taking a 2 week trip to japan and i want to bring my daki with me. has anyone tried bringing it along as a hand carry? really want to bring my daki with me since its such a long trip. anyone tried it before? let me know because im still deciding if i should bring it along with me. just worried people are gonna look at me on the plane QAQ thanks! :D:D

Not that I've tried it before, but something like that would be way too awkward for me, so I would advice against it :wafuu:. Furthermore, I don't think you actually have much space on the plane. The daki would probably obstruct you from having meals and using the screen thing for entertainment (if you're on one of those flights that have those). The people beside you might not be too happy either. :michiru:

It's rather big, so they would probably not allow you to bring the whole pillow on the plane, no. Even hand luggage has to be stored in the lockers above your seat when you take off and land, so I doubt a big pillow will be any different, even though it has a cute moe girl on it. If you want to bring it with you, you will have to find some other way.

7 hours ago, Dergonu said:

It's rather big, so they would probably not allow you to bring the whole pillow on the plane, no. Even hand luggage has to be stored in the lockers above your seat when you take off and land, so I doubt a big pillow will be any different, even though it has a cute moe girl on it. If you want to bring it with you, you will have to find some other way.

Up the butt?

Spoiler

Up the butt. :meguface:

Edited by Forgetful Frank

4 hours ago, Asonn said:

LOL, guys it's 2017. Believe me if you are going to Japan and contact the airline directly and ask if it's allowed they would permit it. you are not first one who did it and you will not be the last one. People know what to expect on a plane to Japan. 

Do they have an operator who asks which best girl is on the big ass pillow and then directs you to another person who yells "YOUR WAIFU IS SHIIIIIIIIT" at you?

I just want you to know, that Japanese people will think that you are even stranger than westerners will for doing something like this. Most Japanese people have a really negative opinion of extreme otakus, and coupled with the fact that you are also a foreigner, well you will probably get some funny looks. I just want you to know that Japan is not some otaku wonderland where you will be accepted because you like anime, lol. Although a strong part of me suspects that you are just a troll, so whatever.