Kamidori Alchemy Meister Walkthrough?

Magicflier

As I know there are 2 choices which truly affects the game:

One is for Serawi and the other for Yuela.

Choose none auto Emilita. For Serawi there are somethings blabla, (I forgot. I just evaded anything which is Yuela included until it's forced)

If you're lazy just DL this and be happy with your OP Characters:

FULL SAVE

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
On 7/26/2013 at 1:34 PM, Sparkker said:

As I know there are 2 choices which truly affects the game:

One is for Serawi and the other for Yuela.

Choose none auto Emilita. For Serawi there are somethings blabla, (I forgot. I just evaded anything which is Yuela included until it's forced)

If you're lazy just DL this and be happy with your OP Characters:

FULL SAVE

I know this is old af but i have a question about this FULL SAVE when i tried to add the saves it deleted all my saves and I have no saves from the download file

On 7/26/2013 at 11:42 PM, Magicflier said:

Well I'm aware that the visual novel is also some sort of RPG game, wouldn't a walkthrough for this game still be as usual? How would you know how you'd get into one of the girl's routes?

Incidentally, there are 3 routes and 2 choices:

The game features 3 routes, one for each main heroine (Yuela, Serawi, and Emilita). The route you take changes which of the three you romance, as well as unlocking specific quests.
During Chapter 3 (sometimes during the end of chapter 2), you will be awoken at night from noise in the backyard. If you check it out, you will enter Yuela's Route.
At some point in chapter 3, you will be visited by Serawi with a request to go somewhere, if you choose "Serawi is more important.", you will enter Serawi's Route - but only if you aren't already in Yuela's Route. If you enter Yuela's Route before entering Serawi's, you will stay in Yuela's.
If you choose to turn down both Yuela and Serawi, you will automatically be pushed into the Emilita route

All of this information can be found at the wikia

http://eushully.wikia.com/wiki/God_Catching_Alchemy_Meister

1 hour ago, sicariusreznov said:

I know this is old af but i have a question about this FULL SAVE when i tried to add the saves it deleted all my saves and I have no saves from the download file

If you copy it into your save folder it will overwrite your current saves. The saves are numbered 1,2,3.. and so on. Assign it a number other than your current saves so it does not rewrite them.

mmbosnr.png

• 5 months later...