4k posts celebration thread (?) not!

Deep Blue

So I wanted to do a proper post about this and I gave up on that idea while I was writing it and then I was doing a blog and I also quit in the middle of it too, so here it is the lazy, bad and short version of both them.

I wanted to give my thanks to a few people in the forum, very few, since i don't really talk a lot with many of you... actually I really dislike the idea of mentioning people in particular so screw that.:wafuu:

So, happy new year everyone! 2016 was probably the worst year of my whole life, by far (no, not because of trump, fuck that! xD ). I'm hoping that 2017 can be at least a bit better... although 2016 did have a few good moments (I finally graduated from the university yaaay) and some funny moments too (that trump thread xD )
It really saddens me to see how many of you can't take a fucking joke anymore and you also feel the need to edit or censor them because of that, like the one that Tyr made that was full of awesome memes, references and jokes and  yes even if you don't believe it he probably jokes around 80% of the time or is being sarcastic except when he is not.. which is around 99% of the time :gasp: (I'm crossing your name out because i don't want to mention anyone:leecher:)
I didn't know that everyone was so easily triggered in this forum : ( when somebody can't take a joke and feels the need to shut the other person up because it feels aggrieved... it says a lot about how we are doing as individuals and also as a community, I noticed it not only on fuwa but on Twitter, Facebook, or any social media too, everyone seems to be at their edge all the time... come on take everything in a less serious manner! 
But please ignore all my rant, I don't want to start a fight I just wanted to point that out and nothing more.

So yeah, happy new year! :sachi: Best wishes to all of you, specially to all that people that don't like me. ^_^

Congratz Deep Blue! I've been largely inactive for almost all of 2016, so I didn't see the times when people were getting butthurt too easily. But I completely agree with you, in general, people online need to learn how to laugh at jokes/trolling and stop finding reasons to get offended. And if it makes you feel any better, 2016 was a pretty weird year for me too. At certain points in 2016 it was honestly the worst year of my life, and at other points it was honestly the best. So I really don't know what to make of it. Anyway, lets have a great 2017!