Winter Anime List of 2016/2017

Sonicboom2.0

Yep, definitely better than last season. Probably going to watch Ao no Exorcist second season (though I don't remember crap from the first season.. it has been so long), Kuzu no Honkai, Rewrite second season, ACCA 13 (the synopsis doesn't tell much, but I'm still intrigued by this series for some reason).

There's also a bunch of shows I'm on the fence about... Little Witch Academia looks like it could be decent, but I'm not sure it's worth my time. Chaos;Child is probably going to be a crap adaptation and I should read the VN instead, so I likely won't watch it unless people say it's actually good. Just started watching KonoSuba 1 so I don't know yet if I'll like it enough to watch the second season, but it seems likely. Masamune-kun no Revenge has an interesting premise, but it's another comedy harem so I probably won't watch it.

Overall nothing that stands out that much but a fair amount of interesting shows.

Konosuba2 is the stand out this season for sure! Definitely won't be wasting my time watching any more rewrite installments as the first was shithouse. Same with tales of Zestiria which was all over the place and wildly inconsistent last time. Tons of other potential shows which are all wildcards that I will definitely at least start watching and cull them if they fail to prove their worth.

7 minutes ago, ittaku said:

Konosuba2 is the stand out this season for sure! Definitely won't be wasting my time watching any more rewrite installments as the first was shithouse. Same with tales of Zestiria which was all over the place and wildly inconsistent last time. Tons of other potential shows which are all wildcards that I will definitely at least start watching and cull them if they fail to prove their worth.

Yeah, Rewrite first season was a shitshow... but since this one is Moon/Terra which is more linear, I'm hoping they might do a better job adapting it.

21 minutes ago, john 'mr. customer' smith said:

I'm not usually into Kyoani shows, but I really want to watch Maid Dragon for some reason .

Something about the animation style & designs, probably.

I don't know what this thing is, but I want to protect it.

The PV is pretty funny, too.

Edited by Chronopolis

2 hours ago, john 'mr. customer' smith said:

I'm not usually into Kyoani shows, but I really want to watch Maid Dragon for some reason .

Something about the animation style & designs, probably.

latest?cb=20161209064901

I don't know what this thing is, but I want to protect it.

Looks very cute.

1 hour ago, Chronopolis said:

The PV is pretty funny, too.

And that looks very amusing.

Looking forward to it.

...in before @Nosebleed complains about the inhuman treatment and degradation of humanoid dragons.

29 minutes ago, ittaku said:

Looks very cute.

And that looks very amusing.

Looking forward to it.

...in before @Nosebleed complains about the inhuman treatment and degradation of humanoid dragons.

Nope, Maid Dragon is one of my favorite manga series. I even own the physical volumes. Highly recommend you watch it. :P 

It's actually the only anime I plan on watching...  Probably in all of 2017.