Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kazami Yuiji

Greeting

Recommended Posts

Hello, mina-san

I think that people will call me by my username, so yeah, I'm Kazami Yuiji (I know, is Yuuji). I often go to this forum for walkthroughs and occasionally for talks.

I enjoy reading visual novel, mangas, light novel and watching animes. I suppose that I'm somehow otaku, but I do not draw manga or write storys... (but I'd like to write a light novel)

Anyway, just for fun, I really like Kazami Yuuji from Grisaia no Kajitsu. A great and proactive protagonist, a little good looking (I'm a guy) and... summary, he's really cool.

Oh, I almost forgot... I'm French. So yeah, I kinda make (maybe) a lot of mistake so please forgive me :P

But my english is not that bad and I want to practice a lot so I also have an account in Myanimelist (forum) and now... here ! :)

See you around !

Edited by Kazami Yuiji

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Welcome to the forum, nice to meet you! :sachi:

I'm a pretty big fan of Yuuji myself. He is a great protagonist.

Thanks. Yes he is :)

3 hours ago, RedK said:

Welcome to fuwa, what's your favorite vn xp?:Chocola:

Thanks. My favorite ? Hum... G Senjou no Maou, espacially Usami's route.

1 hour ago, UnlimitedMoeWorks said:

Ey, another Grisaia fan! Welcome to Fuwa! :sachi:

Yeah another one ! Is that means they are a plenty ?

44 minutes ago, Ariurotl said:

nQWSgeo.jpg

(you're) Welcome!

I feel really bad about my taste. Like hum... I don't like tsundere girls, I like yandere, deredere and loli girls lol :)

Edited by Kazami Yuiji

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and don't worry much about your English there (It's fine). As for Grisaia, at least I knew that there's many fans in regard of that VN and I think that Kajitsu was good too. Other than that, hope you enjoy yourself here and maybe you could try 11eyes later just in case you still didn't play it yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DarkZedge said:

Hello hello, welcome to the Fuwa forums. :maple:

Arigato neko-chan

5 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and don't worry much about your English there (It's fine). As for Grisaia, at least I knew that there's many fans in regard of that VN and I think that Kajitsu was good too. Other than that, hope you enjoy yourself here and maybe you could try 11eyes later just in case you still didn't play it yet.

Yes, I was sure that they are a lot of fans of Grisaia ! :P

11eyes ? Oh, it's the VN in the tend of the moment with the release of the english patch. I hesitated because I dropped the anime...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the forums :) Your favorite is Gsenjou!? That's great man, same here. In case you're looking for more vns I suggest Kara no Shoujo (it's awesome, specially the 2nd episode), Sharin no Kuni, Little Busters!, Majikoi, and maybe Hoshimemo :mare:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/12/2016 at 2:22 PM, melo4496 said:

Welcome to the forums :) Your favorite is Gsenjou!? That's great man, same here. In case you're looking for more vns I suggest Kara no Shoujo (it's awesome, specially the 2nd episode), Sharin no Kuni, Little Busters!, Majikoi, and maybe Hoshimemo :mare:

Thanks. I <3 Kyousuke

Already read Kara no shoujo, Sharin no Kuni, Majikoi and Mare-chan :P But I dropped Little Busters :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome bro!

G-Senjou is also my favorite VN, as a fan of Sherlock Holmes novels reminded too much to him and Moriarty. Also to Kira and L from Death Note.

Kara no Shoujo series is also great piece of work.

Enjoy your time here! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Benji Price said:

Welcome bro!

G-Senjou is also my favorite VN, as a fan of Sherlock Holmes novels reminded too much to him and Moriarty. Also to Kira and L from Death Note.

Kara no Shoujo series is also great piece of work.

Enjoy your time here! 

Thanks !

 

10 hours ago, Forgetful Frank said:

Welcome to Fuwa~! :sachi:

I'm a big fan by the way, you are such a badass VN protag!

Thanks

Spoiler

yyzxenk.jpg

Yes, I'm such a great protag hihihi :P

 

Edited by Kazami Yuiji

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mh, a Badass VN protag, not my kind of protag, i don't swing that way baby.

 

But well, it's time for the standard greeting, welcome and bienvenue to fuwaparallelism, please take a seat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×