Heya!

Teiferi

Hey everyone,  first of all I'm french so sorry for the bad language. 

I played a bunch of visual novels, so I'm not really a newcomer, my favorites are the infinite games (hell I even liked never 7), I/O and root double, 999 and all ryukishi07's work. I really like akabei soft2 vn too, (and katawa shoujo but I'm a bit ashamed to like it).

If you've got some recommandation about some sf vn that I forgot (buh buh not steins;gate please, chaos;head was fine tho) that would be really nice.

Welcome to fuwo! :sacchan:

My recommendation would be Dies Irae, It's not available yet and will be available in May. But for that it needs get funded https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1986219362/dies-irae-english-localization-project-commences?ref=video 

:Run:

Okay now I have done some advertisment. Here are some other recommendations:

G-senjou no Maou

Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!

Planetarian ~Chiisana Hoshi no Yume~

Thank you, I'll try 11eyes. Unfortunately, I can't read much japanese so  Natsukumo Yururu and Harumade, Kururu are out of reach for me. 

6 hours ago, Asonn said:

Welcome to fuwo! :sacchan:

My recommendation would be Dies Irae, It's not available yet and will be available in May. But for that it needs get funded https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1986219362/dies-irae-english-localization-project-commences?ref=video 

:Run:

Okay now I have done some advertisment. Here are some other recommendations:

G-senjou no Maou

Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!

Planetarian ~Chiisana Hoshi no Yume~

i already played these, but thank you anyway. I'm looking for Dies Irae. (nice ad btw)