Question about 18+ Grisaia no Meikyuu

Martic

No worries. When they finally get the lovingly hand pressed DVD in hand there will be a large patch that didn't make the cut. You'll have to download it from denpa with only 6 D/L allowed...

lol Kidding
Seriously though I think it's fair to say everyone is impatient for something from them. Hopefully they're better at staying on budget because they're certainly not good about staying on time. Sadly more time usually means more money.

I don't care about patches lol, I just want to play the trilogy like after 3 o 4 month after digital Raquen cames out, not a year later when it will be on sale for cheap.

I don't even care about this fucking trilogy box at this point, it was a mistake.

Edited by WinterfuryZX

• 2 weeks later...

I'm foolishly hoping it doesn't take another year for the final unrated version to come out, but I realize that asking a lot :makina:

I guess I'd be happier about Meikyuu unrated being done, if I was willing to read it now instead of when the third is ready (as I've heard Meikyuu has a cluiffhanger ending).

EDIT: actually, I wonder if the releases are staggered on purpose, to capatilze on sales, rather then compete with itself? (unrated versus steam) when I think about it, my steam copies unlocked during the springtime, and the unrated have been fall/winter~

Edited by Suzu Fanatic

7 minutes ago, Suzu Fanatic said:

I'm foolishly hoping it doesn't take another year for the final unrated version to come out, but I realize that asking a lot :makina:

I guess I'd be happier about Meikyuu unrated being done, if I was willing to read it now instead of when the third is ready (as I've heard Meikyuu has a cluiffhanger ending).

It does quite literally end with the words "to be continued," so yeah. :wafuu: 

It's a shame it takes SP ages to get the original out. There isn't that much canon 18+ content in Meikyuu, but Rakuen is filled with it. If you have the patience for it, I would recommend waiting for the 18+ version of that, as you will get a lot more canon content compared to the all-ages version. 

Hopefully they are a bit faster than usual with the third game. Guess we'll have to wait and see. 

6 hours ago, kyrt said:

Is there a preferred order of reading...certain after stories better than the others, spoilers for other routes in some, etc... Anyone know if it even matters and is there anything best to save to read last?

Meikyuu's grand route is actually separate from the rest of the after routes etc. The after routes all contain spoilers to the heroine's route in the first game, obviously, but other than that the routes in Meikyuu aren't related at all, and you can read them in any order that you want. 

Bought Labyrinth this morning, but haven't been able to do anything with it yet. I'll ask here, is anybody else having issues with the downloads? Specifically, as I understand it, I should have 4 Z0? Files, and one Zip File. I'm not getting the Z01 File though, with both Parts 1 and 5 downloading the Zip File. I wasted a few of my downloads before realizing what was going on. :(

must have been a connection issue while d/ling - I grabbed it off denpa pretty much 10 mins after they sent out the notice, and it all worked out fine.

I've had to contact Denpasoft in the past for issues - but they are fairly reliable in responding/helping with problems - so if you haven't already, doesn't hurt to drop them a line.

Edited by Suzu Fanatic

2 hours ago, Nandemonai said:

Had no such issue.  If you've tried multiple different browsers and you still see the problem, then contact Sekai support.

This may just be crazy enough to work. I downloaded Firefox and the first file is now downloading as Z01, rather than a Zip File. Crossing my fingers.

17 minutes ago, MrBanballow said:

This may just be crazy enough to work. I downloaded Firefox and the first file is now downloading as Z01, rather than a Zip File. Crossing my fingers.

It's a very useful trick to keep in mind.  If a webpage is acting funky in your browser, the first thing to try is reloading the page.  The second thing is to restart the browser.  And the third thing is usually to try a different browser.

30 minutes ago, Nandemonai said:

It's a very useful trick to keep in mind.  If a webpage is acting funky in your browser, the first thing to try is reloading the page.  The second thing is to restart the browser.  And the third thing is usually to try a different browser.

Thanks again for the suggestion, worked perfect. Don't know why Edge decided to make it into a ZIP File, but whatever.

13 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Yes, it's a TL of the original; no altered content at all. 

does that mean the tlwiki translated some of it?

also my question: the first h-scene(didnt see that one coming) in the yuuji past scenario has no censored words/voices but in the cabin part the voice/words are censored...

am i missing something?

59 minutes ago, wyldstrykr said:

does that mean the tlwiki translated some of it?

also my question: the first h-scene(didnt see that one coming) in the yuuji past scenario has no censored words/voices but in the cabin part the voice/words are censored...

am i missing something?

As for who TLed this, I'm not 100% sure. But, it should be the same person/ people who did the first game, now working with SP.

As for the word censorship in H-scenes. Crude words for genitals gets censored in Japanese eroge most of the time, and the bleeps are literally in the audio files. They would have to record new lines for the western release to decensor those, and no one really cares whether you can hear them say cock or not. Are you sure the same specific words were said in both cases? Maybe you heard a less crude word in the first scene, then different ones in the second one.

I have not played the English Meikyuu grand route yet, and it has been a while since I played the Japanese one, but the crude word censorship should be the same the whole game. If it isn't then this is an inconsistency from Frontwing, not Sekai Project.

On 1/15/2017 at 3:28 AM, Dergonu said:

As for who TLed this, I'm not 100% sure. But, it should be the same person/ people who did the first game, now working with SP.

As for the word censorship in H-scenes. Crude words for genitals gets censored in Japanese eroge most of the time, and the bleeps are literally in the audio files. They would have to record new lines for the western release to decensor those, and no one really cares whether you can hear them say cock or not. Are you sure the same specific words were said in both cases? Maybe you heard a less crude word in the first scene, then different ones in the second one.

I have not played the English Meikyuu grand route yet, and it has been a while since I played the Japanese one, but the crude word censorship should be the same the whole game. If it isn't then this is an inconsistency from Frontwing, not Sekai Project.

Its weird, i actually like the bleeps for cencored words, it addsa a certain something~

As for who TL'd it, it was def. koesti (though I'm sure he has other team members - if from the Tlwiki crew though, is anyone's guess.)