Men at Work! 2 talk

Novel21

I have make a thread where we can talk about Men at Work 2, And want to hear what there think about the game, What there like about the game osv, We can talk all about the game. And I hope everyone want to join me in this talk. I can start first

The I like about the game are battle in it and I love the character very much

And the I miss about the game are at the can be more battle and more options to do something.

Well~ i'm just played today. I like it old art and char, like you said it need more option and battle to train our char. But at the time this game release it maybe impossible or they haven't think about it. MAW make me remember Castle Fantasia 2.

I'm at chapter 1, do you understand Oven Gloves and mitten effect ?

I've played Castle Fantasia 2, some of Men at Work 2, and several other Studio Ego / Debonosu games. The writing in these titles is always very weak. They can never seem to get past the silly moe stereotypical banter to write a decent plot. Even a game like Kamidori Alchemy Meister ended up with a more interesting story, and that's not saying all that much. It's a shame, because the gameplay systems are often fairly decent.

Having only quickly perused this thread to try and save myself from spoilers, does anyone know, is Men at Work 2 a direct continuation of Men at work 1, or is it for all intents and purposes a standalone, playable without playing 1 first?