'...and not a single thing of worth was said.' - 500 posts ^ ^

AaronIsCrunchy

:wafuu:

Given I'm pretty sure I've contributed next to nowt of worth in my 18 months here, I'm frankly amazed I've gotten to 500 posts in the first place. Since joining the forums, I've read the grand total of 13 VNs (which is way more than I thought, sadly), learnt the basics of the Japanese language and apparently, not much else. Here's to the next worthless 500! :miyako: /

Just wanna ping a few people who have enriched my life since joining this place:

@mitchhamilton - for being a beautiful human being :sachi: And for pictures. Aw yee.

@DarkZedge - for your tireless work in enriching lives with neko goodness. 

@Forgetful Frank - for making me think you were a new source of intelligent conversation to the world, and then comprehensively obliterating that misconception :makina: Also because you make me laugh on a daily basis.

@Kaguya - for making the 'list of 50 translated VNs' list that I found on Google that drew me here initially, and for being a well-informed grounder of chats when things get a bit too bizarre. Also, a sincere thanks for snapping me out of my self-pitying hole around a year ago.

@VirginSmasher - for discussions about technical death metal and deathcore, which is always a +1 in my book.

@Kawasumi - for being one of the first people I recall having a chat with on here, and for having an incredible taste in music.

@Arcadeotic - For your deadpan Finnish wit, immeasurable patience and appreciation that Tsumiki is indeed best girl, I stoop to you.

@Fred the Barber - You either post something interesting or you post something that's funny, and that's good enough for me. Sorry for my constant avatar changing.

@Dergonu - I had you pegged as a beautiful, pure yuri lover, and then look what happened :marie: You're glorious all the same though, and if you ever continue with your story, gimme a shout and I'll be happy to read through it!

@KosakiFag - I suspect you may have actually been the very first person I properly conversed with on here, though to be honest my memory is shit. You've been a constant though, and a wonderful one at that. Also thank you for bringing Subway pr0n into my life, which will never cease to be hilarious.

@HMN - for just being generally lovely.

@Asonn - for just being generally salty. And lovely.

@Flutterz - for being salty. And lovely. And for bringing moe into our lives.

@Kiriririri - for being the moe in our lives.

@madvanced - your linguistic prowess will likely never cease to amaze me. Also thank you for Nyoron, which is simply incredible.

Shit, this was longer than I anticipated. If I've forgotten anybody that feels like they've been forgotten, shout at me and I'll write a nice sentence about you :sachi:

(Also, if anyone has any questions I'll answer them. Probably.)

Edited by AaronIsCrunchy

9 minutes ago, AaronIsCrunchy said:

- I had you pegged as a beautiful, pure yuri lover, and then look what happened :marie: You're glorious all the same though, and if you ever continue with your story, gimme a shout and I'll be happy to read through it!

:illya:

I intend on finishing that, though uni has kept me quite busy. Hopefully I can get back into a schedule where I have some time to write. I'll be sure to let you know when the next chapter is done. :sachi:

Gratz on 499 clears throat 500 posts! :sacchan:

Just now, Kaguya said:

Wait what did I do one year ago? :notlikemiya:

Well, congratulations anyway. Nice to have you here. Love talking to ya.

Aww, thanks :sachi: Basically, I posted some drivel about having no sense of direction in life on a Q+A you did around this time last year, and you basically told me to quit whinging and get on with it. After a day or so of complaining to myself I realised you were totally right ^ ^

And same anoyoruniyakusokushita (phew), hope to see you about! :sachi:

9 hours ago, AaronIsCrunchy said:

for your tireless work in enriching lives with neko goodness. 

I'm devoted to making lives better by bringing more and more nekos to the world :maple: congratulations on 500 shitposts Aaron, you're halfway there to join us big boys in the four digit club :gasp:

4 hours ago, mitchhamilton said:

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

im really happy to have met you aaron. :mare: i hope we can continue to get along in the future. thank you for the mention. :sachi:

have one of my very favorite nekos.

Reveal hidden contents

u1J6MYM.png

keep on stealing :yumiko: 

16 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

I'm devoted to making lives better by bringing more and more nekos to the world :maple: congratulations on 500 shitposts Aaron, you're halfway there to join us big boys in the four digit club :gasp:

keep on stealing :yumiko: 

2 minutes ago, AaronIsCrunchy said:

It's okay Darky, I recognised that pic as being one you posted beforehand so it's all good :sachi:

wait, im the one who showed him that pic to begin with! :pyaa: