Introducing myself

Hi, I'm *anoyoruniyakusokushita. I like cats and I am a third sex genderflux. I am also an otherkin. My pronouns are nym/nyms/nymself.

My interests are: Sumikko Soft, Palette, Navel, Yuzusoft, Saga Planets, Apple and Starbucks. My cat, Ollie, has quite different tastes: ALcot, Sumikko Soft, Innocent Grey, sprite, PULLTOP, and Addiction Grain-Free Wild Brushtail & Berries Entree Raw Dehydrated Cat Food.

Feel free to ask us whatever questions you have.

EDIT: Something I'd like to add about my gender. The pronouns I gave are to be used only until December 31st. As I'm genderflux, during winter I feel completely agender, and in spring, I feel mostly agender. Summer is completely third sex, and fall is mostly third sex. So, during winter and spring you must use they/them/theirs/themselves pronouns.

Edited by *anoyoruniyakusokushita

6 minutes ago, Chronopolis said:

I think most of us have no idea how to respond to your OP without becoming heavy or harsh, thus resorting to expressing ourselves with the 'lighter' anime face reaction.

Sorry, I guess my silliness can sometimes make people uncomfortable. I know many people look down on cats or people who like animals too much (like me), but I think we'll get along pretty well as we learn more about each other. :mare:

16 minutes ago, Barktooth said:

So what promise did you nym? nyms? OP make on that night?

Oh, and, welcome, I suppose.

Also, I think there's a typo in the thread title. It says "myself" instead of "nymself" for some reason.

Actually you and others use nymself. Nymself is just like himself, herself, it's a third person pronoun. I use me/myself/I/mine and you can talk to me using you/yourself/yours.

I didn't really promise anything as far as I remember. My nickname is just something I found cool. If you find my nick too big, you can also call me Sana.

1 minute ago, *anoyoruniyakusokushita said:

Actually you and others use nymself. Nymself is just like himself, herself, it's a third person pronoun. I use me/myself/I/mine and you can talk to me using you/yourself/yours.

I didn't really promise anything as far as I remember. My nickname is just something I found cool. If you find my nick too big, you can also call me Sana.

...Now I'm even more confused. I'm just gonna call you AYNYS from this point on, because I won't remember Sana and anoyoruniyakusokushita is too long, and it sounds kind of like ANUS.

1 minute ago, Barktooth said:

...Now I'm even more confused. I'm just gonna call you AYNYS from this point on, because I won't remember Sana and anoyoruniyakusokushita is too long, and it sounds kind of like ANUS.

See the character on my avatar? Nym's one of my two kins. Nym's from the Mashiro-iro Symphony VN. If you can't remember Sana, just google this picture and you'll see nym name and the VN nym's from. If you do this two or three times, you won't forget.

But if you find easier there's also nym last name Inui. 乾 紗凪

3 minutes ago, *anoyoruniyakusokushita said:

See the character on my avatar? Nym's one of my two kins. Nym's from the Mashiro-iro Symphony VN. If you can't remember Sana, just google this picture and you'll see nym name and the VN nym's from. If you do this two or three times, you won't forget.

But if you find easier there's also nym last name Inui. 乾 紗凪

Sorry, I'm too lazy to Google stuff every time, AYNYS.

Also, it's one of your two kins? Does that mean you consider yourself to be two creatures at once?

30 minutes ago, Barktooth said:

Sorry, I'm too lazy to Google stuff every time, AYNYS.

Lol, ok, then. So be it AYNYS from now on.

30 minutes ago, Barktooth said:

Also, it's one of your two kins? Does that mean you consider yourself to be two creatures at once?

No, not really. That's just impossible, lol. My kins are actually closely tied to my gender identities. Very few people experience a regular cycle of genders, like I do. That's because most people are just that, people. But as I have two kin identities, I can experience my gender like that. Answering your question, Sana and the other kin alternate between seasons. Sana is third sex and prefers heat, that's the reason nym never comes on winter, and comes infrequently on fall (but I still retain a part of nym from summer, that's why I'm mostly third sex on fall). The other, on the other hand, is agender and likes cold, so they're always present on winter but never on summer. To this day, I haven't figured out the other kin's identity yet. I believe is a matter of time, as I learn more about myself and grow up. But as I experience heavier dysphoria with my whole body particularly when they come out, it is safe to assume they are at least, non-human. 

Also, I'm not saying I have multiple personalities or something. All I'm saying is that I have memories and feelings that belong to Sana and the other. Those memories and feelings come and go during certain times of the year, and they are a part of who I am. It's really difficult to explain to someone who is not otherkin, but I hope I conveyed what I feel as best as I could.

よろしくお願いします

Edited by *anoyoruniyakusokushita