NEKOPARA OVA KICKSTARTER IN 2 DAYS!!!

4 minutes ago, Silvz said:

Worst thing is to know my cats wouldn't let me put all this fabric on them :<

Put it while they're asleep. When they wake up they would look in the mirror and like it and thank their papa/mama. If they wake up in the process, you just need to sedate them and you're fine.

Edited by *anoyoruniyakusokushita

13 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

(Insert less creepy comment here)

Okay

14 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Volume 3 when? I need my naked nekos man, I don't want some lame anime version. :pyaa:

Actually, on second thought, I think I've gone off cats. After all dogs are mans' best companions whereas all cat creatures are undomesticated demons that are forever wandering away looking for larger suckers to sponge off.

There you go :) 

19 minutes ago, Darklord Rooke said:

Actually, on second thought, I think I've gone off cats. After all dogs are mans' best companions whereas all cat creatures are undomesticated demons that are forever wandering away looking for larger suckers to sponge off.

Was this a call for a shokugeki? I'm sure my apple pie will beat your bananas.

47 minutes ago, Narcosis said:

We should increase funding for genetic engineering.

How many parents do you think are going to accept that?????? Except in Russia, as the mothers, knowing the pain of finding a husband, cuz they're always horny or something, would want to increase the appeal of their daughters to american men, in other countries noone would do that to their daughters, because of bullying or ijime.

9 minutes ago, ShinRaikdou said:

Isn't it strange to dress your cat, into the same clothes from your fap material game? It is like, i dunno, dressing your cat into naked apron or Shimapan?

And then we have a results like that. We can't let that happen!

9 hours ago, *anoyoruniyakusokushita said:

Except in Russia, as the mothers, knowing the pain of finding a husband, cuz they're always horny or something, would want to increase the appeal of their daughters to american men

The hell, you should go and learn at least something about the art of humor.