HAS SUMIKKO SOFT GONE BANKRUPT??? OR SOMETHING??

I heard Akikuru would be their final game. Can anyone confirm if that's true plz? I'm really really worried, because I really like their style and stuff. 

Also, I'd like to add that I'm not the only fan at home. My cat is also a big fan of Sumikko Soft, and I know he'd be really sad if that happened. I know that because he meowd more than usual when we were playing Harukuru and Natsukuru and he seemed really excited when I showed him the Akikuru PV. 

PS: He's a virgin, lol, that's probably where his passion for eroge comes from

Edited by *anoyoruniyakusokushita

1 hour ago, *anoyoruniyakusokushita said:

I heard Akikuru would be their final game. Can anyone confirm if that's true plz? I'm really really worried, because I really like their style and stuff. 

It looks like it.  Their website says "Final Project", the release event is the "Final Event".  I can't find an announcement in their news section, but since it's listed as such on their main website...

Bye, bye, Sumikko - It's been a fun, silly (and ecchi) few years.

12 hours ago, Toranth said:

It looks like it.  Their website says "Final Project", the release event is the "Final Event".  I can't find an announcement in their news section, but since it's listed as such on their main website...

Bye, bye, Sumikko - It's been a fun, silly (and ecchi) few years.

Do you think that, by some miracle, Akikuru gets Yuzusoft-tier sales, they will decide to continue making games? I still don't wanna lose hope, you know.

17 hours ago, *anoyoruniyakusokushita said:

Also, I'd like to add that I'm not the only fan at home. My cat is also a big fan of Sumikko Soft, and I know he'd be really sad if that happened. I know that because he meowd more than usual when we were playing Harukuru and Natsukuru and he seemed really excited when I showed him the Akikuru PV. 

PS: He's a virgin, lol, that's probably where his passion for eroge comes from

I dont know about HaruKuru, but NatsuKuru pretty much sold like a joke. It was only 190 points, literally less than 1/15 of the Amairo * Islenauts (Yuzusoft's 2013 title) and got the 13th place of the "June", the month it got released. At total it probably didnt even make to top 30 sellers of 2013 or something so its not a big surprise to be honest.