Rance 5D and Rance VI

Martic

Just now, Jamessunderland663 said:

Alright, good to know. I was getting worried I might have to start save scumming map % rewards.

Those might be set as well, but I have no way of knowing.

By the way, I don't know of any in-depth, complete walkthroughs, but the ones on the Alicesoft wiki and pastebin answered pretty much every question I had.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, I'm on rance6 now and at the point where capture magic becomes available. I was just wondering how far along in the game i'm at excluding post game, percentage wise [I know i can see the bar on the save file but i don't know if it takes into account all the side quests that become available after every [star] mission.

I ask because i want to figure out my pacing since i'm just grinding everyones out and farming orbs to increase level caps and fr, and upgrade the equipment.

Also, about the museum and s items. Can you only do the museum once? or can you repeat it till you get the S class items for multiple people that are there [like patton and caloria?]. I just did a test run and managed to get out with the large (m) weapon egg but when i got back i couldn't get back into the lower floor again so i just reloaded to before i went there.

Thanks for the info!

38 minutes ago, DharmaFreedom said:

Hey guys, I'm on rance6 now and at the point where capture magic becomes available. I was just wondering how far along in the game i'm at excluding post game, percentage wise [I know i can see the bar on the save file but i don't know if it takes into account all the side quests that become available after every [star] mission.

I ask because i want to figure out my pacing since i'm just grinding everyones out and farming orbs to increase level caps and fr, and upgrade the equipment.

Also, about the museum and s items. Can you only do the museum once? or can you repeat it till you get the S class items for multiple people that are there [like patton and caloria?]. I just did a test run and managed to get out with the large (m) weapon egg but when i got back i couldn't get back into the lower floor again so i just reloaded to before i went there.

Thanks for the info!

Quite hard to figure there to be honest if we speak about the percentage (I'd never counted on it). But if I may guess, I think it's about 35 or so if we talk about speculation here. Just for reminder, star mission was important to progress the story if you want to continuing it. And I think instead of figuring the pacing, you better enjoy it slowly imo.

As for museum, I think you could repeat it although I wasn't certain though. Anyway, I think the most important way to obtain S weapon was upgrade both of Patton and Caloria weapons to A first. To be honest I didn't get those two weapons yet so I didn't knew.

11 hours ago, FenixR said:

It's there a limit to the amount of people i can recruit? Do i need to kick someone to recruit other characters when the window its full?

You need to kick out other character if the window was full indeed, although you could recruit the character that you kick back though. In short, there's no technical limit of how much the character that you could recruit there. Just ask again if it isn't clear.

Edited by littleshogun

I thought so, otherwise why include the interaction to kick them in the first place.

Is bernard useful to unlock CG or other stuff? What about Cesna, Megadeth and Prima, any new CG or special interaction with them after you H them?

13 minutes ago, FenixR said:

Is bernard useful to unlock CG or other stuff? What about Cesna, Megadeth and Prima, any new CG or special interaction with them after you H them?

Well, there's no Bernard CG (Not that you want it anyway) nor he's useful to unlock any CG as far as I recall. As for Prima, Moromi, and Cessna, there's no new interaction or new CG for them after getting their CG. So basically you could kick them if you want.

On 5/12/2017 at 5:12 PM, FenixR said:

I thought so, otherwise why include the interaction to kick them in the first place.

Nope.  They're not important in post-game either, so just kick out the most useless ones, and keep the more useful ones in your party to level in case you need them.  I kept Prima around as a backup healer if Sill managed to get KO'd, and Megadeath was decent in case Maria happened to get focused by ranged attackers.

Tamanegi is required to get all the CGs, though, so capture those gal monsters so you can max his FR.

On 5/4/2017 at 6:29 AM, DharmaFreedom said:

Nope, you can come back to the museum an infinite number of times, at least in the post-game, anyway.  If it's not shown in the list of locations, go to any location, come back, and it should refresh the list.

You will get locked out of the underground area if you steal the weapon egg and leave, but I know you can go back there in post-game.  I think you get dropped there again when you steal some of the S-rank weapons.