11 Eyes number of routes ?

EroEro21

I hate to disappoint, but, strictly speaking, 11eyes only has one route with scene-switches depending on which heroine you are pursuing and an epilogue at the end.  In that sense, its structure is almost identical to that of the recently-released Karenai Sekai. 

@Benji Price It's more like Sharin though just as Decay said, although the sex scene was in the end though instead of in the middle of the route. In other word, I think it's quite leaning toward Princess Waltz if I may give my opinion here. Oh, and the true heroine was Kukuri if only there's additional epilogue as the option available in the main menu.

12 hours ago, littleshogun said:

@Benji Price It's more like Sharin though just as Decay said, although the sex scene was in the end though instead of in the middle of the route. In other word, I think it's quite leaning toward Princess Waltz if I may give my opinion here. Oh, and the true heroine was Kukuri if only there's additional epilogue as the option available in the main menu.

Haven't read Sharin nor Princess Waltz yet so couldn't tell :wafuu:

34 minutes ago, Benji Price said:

Haven't read Sharin nor Princess Waltz yet so couldn't tell :wafuu:

Okay, to be more easy here, it's just some kind of linear VN with different ending for each heroine (The scenes between the routes mostly same). The choice according to walkthrough was quite simple although beware of bad ending though. Oh, and it's not like G-Senjou which each time you chose a heroine, you'll get different ending to clarify your earlier question without seeing most of true route event.