Hello to everyone!!

ralphdro

7 hours ago, ralphdro said:

Hi guys, I'm kinda new into the VN world, and thought that this forum might be a good start point to meet new people, and to get more used to the whole VN world.

I guess that's it.

Hope to get along well with evryone :D

(I'm not native of a english-speaking country, so my grammar might have some flaws)

Welcome! If you don't mind me asking what country are you from? 

1 hour ago, xGreyHound said:

Welcome! If you don't mind me asking what country are you from? 

I'm from Brazil, but I'm not a troll of any kind.

7 hours ago, UnlimitedMoeWorks said:

Welcome to Fuwa! Please enjoy your stay. :sachi:

Have you read Grisaia no Kajitsu (The Fruit of Grisaia)?

Thanks, and haven't read it, but watched the first half of the anime :sacchan:

1 minute ago, UnlimitedMoeWorks said:

I recommend reading the unrated version from denpasoft. Don't go for the Steam version because H-scenes and adult humor have been removed, unless you don't really like eroge to begin with.

I wouldn't say I don't like eroge, it's just kinda hard for me to play, due to my sister always being around, y'know? XD

You know, you don't have to like every single post on a thread. Only like those that you find entertaining or helpful. Besides, you can only like ten posts per day.

Anyway, if that's the case, then try to save up for your own personal laptop. If that's not an option, then I have no choice but to recommend the Steam version of Grisaia for now. Believe me, my parents discovered I was playing an eroge once and I got quite an earful from them.

Oh, sorry, I'm used to do this in a social network I use.

Well, I don't think my parents would scold me or anything, but would be kinda embarassing XD

And, as I said, I think I can manage to play these a little more often now. Now I'm playing F/SN for the first time, but the [Realta Nua] version, maybe I can play the Grisaia after this one. Really liked the anime :D

3 minutes ago, UnlimitedMoeWorks said:

Well if your parents really don't mind you playing eroge (I wish mine didn't mind), get the denpasoft version. All of the original content in that version are left untouched.

They are kinda like: "Oh, it's normal for a guy in your age to like that kinda stuff, but let your sister outta this". And they say that despite the fact they never caught me playing/reading anything like this. They are very comprehensible.

And thanks for the suggestion ^-^

See you around. I wish I can offer you more suggestions but Grisaia is the only VN I've read so far. I'll be able to recommend more VNs once I get my hands on them.

I can recommend to you the Danganronpa series, they are awesome and the Steam Version don't cut any content =D

(if you haven't read them yet, some people don't consider them VNs)