Nice to meet you, everyone!

Toran

Hello, hello! I'm Toran, great to see you all!

I'm a casual Visual Novel player that got hooked on them through Steam (Particularly Narcissu, that one hit right in the feels). I guess the emotional attachments to the characters and how you long for more after finishing one are aspects that really made me appreciate the nature of Visual Novels.

I'm looking forward to getting along with everyone! Don't worry, I don't bite!

Thank you, everyone! I really appreciate it! I can tell that this is a very friendly community, the atmosphere is nothing less than cordial~

On a side note, I originally signed up for this forum to register as a fan translator, and I suddenly have ten messages asking for me to join their team! I feel bad for turning down people, but how should I decide?

6 hours ago, DarkZedge said:

Welcome to the Fuwa forums, as always it's nice to see new people open up to Visual Novels.

If you need anything don't hesitate to ask, hope you enjoy yourself :maple:

Have a cute neko :3

Reveal hidden contents

CzGS4m0.png

Nekos! Yaaay! I was hooked on them for quite a while have my playthrough on NekoPara!

5 hours ago, Limerence_ said:

Greetings, Toran! 

Nice, Narcissu was my first VN too. :sachi: What are your other favourite VNs? 

Hope to see ya around. 

Go Go Nippon! was a very interesting Visual Novel that mixed character development with Japanese education, and it inspired me to become a FTL.

Other than that, some big titles like Majikoi and Coμ impressed me. I'm looking forward to reading more in the future!

5 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Welcome to the forum, nice to meet you.

You might not bite, but I can't make the same promise :illya:

I recommend checking out Eden* if you haven't already.

Eden, huh? I've seen it in Steam before, and it had tons of positive feedback. Maybe when I obtain more money, I'll buy it and try it out!

Welcome to Fuwa :3! I see another one gets hit by the power beast that is Visual Novels... welcome to the club! I assume you also enjoy anime? If so randomly(well I guess to you? I just re-watched it :x) have you seen Haibane Renmei? It's quite the enjoyable watch. I might as well add a manga question... have you read The Voynich Hotel? or anything by DOUMAN Seiman? Anyway.. See you around Fuwa~!

TYEuvI8.jpg

9 hours ago, Toran said:

On a side note, I originally signed up for this forum to register as a fan translator, and I suddenly have ten messages asking for me to join their team! I feel bad for turning down people, but how should I decide?

I warned you that would happen ;) It's not that hard - simply pick the project you want to work on the most based on how much you like the original VN and how much the team seems to fit with your psyche and requirements.