11eyes - A Denwatls Translation

denwatls

23 minutes ago, Kirashi said:

By the way, who tried to translate this?

According to VNDB, a group called VN Society. Speaking about the past, there's also a fact that the translator was decided to stalled to this project because of his real life matter according to this post. After that the group attempt to finish the translation and get another translator, which obviously stalled looking back at this release. Quite interesting story if I might said.

@Infernoplex It's not Extra Menu if you though CrossVision like that (There'll be separated menus for that). It's another system which showed multiple perspective from same scene occasionally, and more importantly it was scene viewer like back at Grisaia or Himawari. Although you may already knew about this, I'll just write it here just in case some other users here were curious.

I decided to buy the digital version to test if the patch will work with it, however I'm unable to udate the digital version to 1.0.1. I get an error when I run the updater that says the game isn't installed.

(Does anyone know what the standard download path for the game is? Perhaps that would help. Getchu only got me a .rar, so I simply placed it in a new folder.)

I was thinking perhaps the updater only works with physical editions, but it's a bit strange that the error quite literally says "you don't have the game installed." (I mean, I do.) Also, the version of the digital version is 1.0, so it should be possible to update it, as the 1.0.1 version has improvements and fixes...

Anyone have any ideas/ know if you can fix this?

34 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

I decided to buy the digital version to test if the patch will work with it, however I'm unable to udate the digital version to 1.0.1. I get an error when I run the updater that says the game isn't installed.

(Does anyone know what the standard download path for the game is? Perhaps that would help. Getchu only got me a .rar, so I simply placed it in a new folder.)

I was thinking perhaps the updater only works with physical editions, but it's a bit strange that the error quite literally says "you don't have the game installed." (I mean, I do.) Also, the version of the digital version is 1.0, so it should be possible to update it, as the 1.0.1 version has improvements and fixes...

Anyone have any ideas/ know if you can fix this?

Extracting Update1.01.exe with 7zip and putting those files in the download edition folder works...

Edited by Kiriririri

On 2016/12/16 at 9:42 PM, Kiriririri said:

Extracting Update1.01.exe with 7zip and putting those files in the download edition works...

^ Indeed.

Thank @Kiriririri for the solution.

So, if anyone is wondering, the patch DOES WORK with digital editions bought from sites like Getchu (that's where I bought mine). You simply extract the patch files from the 1.0.1 (link) updater using 7zip and then place those files in the root game folder. (The actual update launcher might not detect the digital edition, and you therefore have to extract the files with 7zip manually to make it work.) Then simply place the English patch in the folder as well, and it works.

Im stuck here: http://imgur.com/a/Ec0VU

No matter what press I cannot continue the dialogue, scene is unavoidable too, tried again with "skip all" and "image effects off" but to no avail.

Its in the first scene that character appear a bit after a choice (with one leading to a bad ending and another to this scene)

Using Win10 64bit

Edit: I "fixed" it by deleting the translation patch, progressing 1 or screens, saving, pasting the patch back in, and loading from there.

Edited by DeathDevilize

@exaccuss The choices are mostly straight-forward, the game's good about letting you know when you've made the wrong choice.  Most girls have paths (or at least an ero scene), and you can even set it up to only require a few saves to get the end you want.  I believe a walkthrough was also posted recently if you're still looking.

@DeathDevilize That is odd... Mine looks like this, and even saving around those lines works fine.  I'm also a little curious about how your backlog looks, the text seems to be shifting to the next line too early (it should fill most of the page like it does in the one I have).  Do you have a non windows-10 machine to try it on?  You're also not loading a save from the 1.0 version of the game, right?

12 minutes ago, denwatls said:

@exaccuss The choices are mostly straight-forward, the game's good about letting you know when you've made the wrong choice.  Most girls have paths (or at least an ero scene), and you can even set it up to only require a few saves to get the end you want.  I believe a walkthrough was also posted recently if you're still looking.

@DeathDevilize That is odd... Mine looks like this, and even saving around those lines works fine.  I'm also a little curious about how your backlog looks, the text seems to be shifting to the next line too early (it should fill most of the page like it does in the one I have).  Do you have a non windows-10 machine to try it on?  You're also not loading a save from the 1.0 version of the game, right?

Yeah i was the one who posted the walkthrough :P And i usually suck with doing VN's blind, so if a walkthrough exists, i will refer to it lol

17 hours ago, denwatls said:

I dont have a non windows 10 machine and am not loading the 1.0 version, seems like a font problem I guess, can you tell me what font I need?

20 hours ago, DeathDevilize said:

I dont have a non windows 10 machine and am not loading the 1.0 version, seems like a font problem I guess, can you tell me what font I need?

Hm... We didn't use a special font, something like MS Gothic should be fine.  Though, looking around, it seems that Windows 10 might have removed some fonts from windows 10.  Can you verify that you have "MS ゴシック" installed (or use the instructions on the MS site to install it)?  We unfortunately don't have a windows 10 machine we can test on.

It should show up under Text Settings -> Fonts... from in-game.

8 hours ago, denwatls said:

Hm... We didn't use a special font, something like MS Gothic should be fine.  Though, looking around, it seems that Windows 10 might have removed some fonts from windows 10.  Can you verify that you have "MS ゴシック" installed (or use the instructions on the MS site to install it)?  We unfortunately don't have a windows 10 machine we can test on.

It should show up under Text Settings -> Fonts... from in-game.

Installing it fixed the issues, thanks.

On 12/24/2016 at 7:08 PM, Kirashi said:

I am almost at the end and I am really in love with this vn. Thank you for the incredible work, I hope you have a great Christmas. 

By the way, how is Resona Forma? And do you plan something for the future?

Thanks, and I hope yours was equally enjoyable!

I haven't read the fandisk though may do so at some point in the future.  Our main goal was 11eyes itself, especially after all the failures and poor attempts, it deserved better treatment than it had received.  DSP#4 is being prepped of course, we'll be sure to make a blurb about it on our page once it's underway.