11eyes - A Denwatls Translation

denwatls

Denwatls proudly presents: 11eyes.

Gray. A gray world, a gray life, a gray happiness. Indeed, to Kakeru, it was as if the world had turned a dull, impenetrable gray, ever since that day. He had friends Tadashi and Kaori, he had his childhood friend, Yuka, he had everything that 'ought' be there. And yet, he could never escape it, never overcome, never get away from...

But the workings of fate are not so simple. The stain of darkness never so easily cleansed. And indeed, it is those same, immutable cogs that will draw Kakeru away from the simple, ‘peaceful’ life he knew...

Link to the page.

To run, simply place the patch2.xp3 into the game folder, and start the game!  As always, remember to have your locale in Japaneses and use only English and Japanese characters in the path to the exe.

Be sure to install the 1.01 patch from Lass before running.

Also, if on windows 10, be sure to have Japanese fonts installed (windows 10 doesn't install them by default).

Enjoy!

Edited by denwatls
Added note about windows 10

2 minutes ago, Decay said:

4df9bb2861.png

Called it. :makina:

Thanks, guys.

Your welcome!  It was quite hard finding an image that wouldn't immediately spoil such a recognizable game.  The line count methods can be a little tricky to measure accurately, especially with all the tags and shuffling/removing/adding lines where necessary.  It came out pretty close to the TLWiki count.

While this is definitely not Sakura no Uta or Flyable Heart, this is definitely big release there. So, let me said congratulations for the release there. And this is definitely one of the projects that many people wish to be translated.

@ShinRaikdou I think it's some kind of Fate alike VN which mean while there's no drama tag, it definitely had some action if we looking at VNDB (I'm sure there's drama in 11eyes). Oh, and it got high amount of bad ending tag according to VNDB. So, my suggestion would be avoid this if you just want raburabu without bad endings.

@ShinRaikdou You won't have to worry about the sorts of drama standard to moege; 11eyes is a balance between chuuni and slice-of-life.  There are a fair amount of bad-endings, but it's not in the same format as a good/true ending.  I don't want to give too much away, of course~.  Fate is somewhat similar to it, 11eyes not being as invested in the meta-analysis and lore of the universe.  It's definitely not a pure love-story.

What is CrossVision in the menu for?

Untitled1_1.jpg

When I open it, I see like a square blocked structure, is that supposed to be Extras Menu for CGs and so on?

Untitled2_5.jpg

The VN works definitively, I installed with no problems, and I grabbed the patch from the official Lass's site. I like the music in it so far, it looks like it's going to be an awesome read, thanks @denwatls ^_^

To those curious, I took some screenshots of the prologue. http://imgur.com/a/Uy2DT

Overall, the prologue was rather well written if not a bit overwrought, good work! This is actually of really good quality overall for a fan translation... even if I already spotted a couple typos, haha.

9 minutes ago, Infernoplex said:

What is CrossVision in the menu for?

When I open it, I see like a square blocked structure, is that supposed to be Extras Menu for CGs and so on?

That seems to be a sort of progress tracker. Scenes you complete will show up there as you complete them.

Edited by Decay

4 minutes ago, Decay said:

That seems to be a sort of progress tracker. Scenes you complete will show up there as you complete them.

Okay, thanks, I am enjoying this VN pretty much so far, and I agree, the prologue doesn't even look like a fan-TL, it's so professional I might confuse it for being the original text if I didn't know that it was a translation :D

10 minutes ago, Erogamer said:

When I add the patch the game will not run. A notice box pops up and it won't play.

http://imgur.com/a/IgZ12

Also if I buy it, should I use Gyutto or DMM.R18?

You are missing the patch, your folder is missing "patch.xp3" file, you need to download this http://lasslass.sakura.ne.jp/support_patch/11eyes_update_patch101.zip

5 minutes ago, Infernoplex said:

You are missing the patch, your folder is missing "patch.xp3" file, you need to download this http://lasslass.sakura.ne.jp/support_patch/11eyes_update_patch101.zip

Strange the game works without the English patch, but you need the patch from Lass to make it work with the English patch. Then again I am not a programmer.

2 minutes ago, Erogamer said:

Strange the game works without the English patch, but you need the patch from Lass to make it work with the English patch. Then again I am not a programmer.

It's not strange xD Denwatl has been making their patch on the updated game so it has to logically work on it ... Though sometimes patches can work on different versions, in this case they don't :D