Achievement Unlocked - Type This x 1000!

Valmore

So I went over the 1000 post limit and will be kicked off of Fuwanovel soon, to make room for a new shitposter... wait, nevermind, @Tay just said that's not how it works and that I'm stuck here. I apologize in advance for your punishment.

@solidbatman almost done writing DPRK. Let me know when something pops up and maybe this time I'll be more timely about getting the review in.

@Flutterz I love you, man. Like how Hikki loves Totsuka you damned trap.

@Decay I know you stopped following me on Twitter. Thought you snuck off, did you? I SEE ALL TANOOKI MAN!!!

@Kaguya You seem almost normal lately. Must be the effects of Neptunia or something. Then again, me saying someone seems normal might not be all as great as it sounds.

@Fiddle Has a better vocabulary then 99% of the known internet. Or he has one hell of a thesaurus. He enjoys long walks on the beach and discussing his feelings over anime marathons.

@Rose I call dibs on your F/GO account after you mysteriously disappear... WAIT FORGET THAT LAST PART!!!

Pretty sure there's more. Post your name and I'll randomly make up something about you that might sound almost believable.

Much Love - 

Me.

It really amazes me how people make more posts than me in such a short amount of time, even though most of them have less free time than me and have been on this site for less time.

This confirms that I don't waste as much time as I think I do.

Edited by Shikomizue

22 minutes ago, Shikomizue said:

It really amazes me how people make more posts than me in such a short amount of time, even though most of them have less free time than me and have been on this site for less time.

This confirms that I don't waste as much time as I think I do.

I'm not that far ahead of you post-wise, and I only joined 8 months later than you. Plus a ton of it is in the F/GO thread...

45 minutes ago, Kiriririri said:

Who are you?

:OneTrueRen:

@Kiriririri I am your illegitimate half brother who lives in America. There was this time your dad was an exchange student here and he forgot something when he went back to Finland.

1 minute ago, solidbatman said:

fuckin shitposters 

Yeah, damned shit... wait a second...

2 minutes ago, UnlimitedMoeWorks said:

Is there really a 1000 post limit to begin with? Sounds like this is just a "get people's attention with a nonsensical shit-post" to me. :vanilla:

@UnlimitedMoeWorks Has a firm understanding of sarcasm on the internet and is considered an expert in this field.

The actual limit is set at 20k posts, after which you will be personally visited by @Tay. He will apologize profusely for not working on improving the site enough, get shitfaced on the flask of distilled shitposting* he always carries in his right pocket, then proceed to hit on you awkwardly while setting up a portable wrock karaoke station. At this point @solidbatman will join the party, only to bow out 3 seconds later due to a flashback to an early Fuwa party back when he was admin. In his place, @Down will teleport in using a cutting-edge device he worked with CERN to create, bringing with him two magical girls from the 2d realm. He will speak with a voice of thunder and invite you to an orgy. Should you accept, you must walk three steps forward, sidle leftwards for exactly 3.5 seconds, then throw yourself onto the ground the hardest you can. If done correctly, you will transfer to @VirginSmasher's house briefly (he will call you a fag), then fall into a harem isekai anime. After that, all bets are off.

*contains Okami's pure, untainted tears, nail clippings from the man he killed (in self-defense!), and is spiced with @OriginalRen's salt

4 hours ago, Zakamutt said:

The actual limit is set at 20k posts, after which you will be personally visited by @Tay. He will apologize profusely for not working on improving the site enough, get shitfaced on the flask of distilled shitposting* he always carries in his right pocket, then proceed to hit on you awkwardly while setting up a portable wrock karaoke station. At this point @solidbatman will join the party, only to bow out 3 seconds later due to a flashback to an early Fuwa party back when he was admin. In his place, @Down will teleport in using a cutting-edge device he worked with CERN to create, bringing with him two magical girls from the 2d realm. He will speak with a voice of thunder and invite you to an orgy. Should you accept, you must walk three steps forward, sidle leftwards for exactly 3.5 seconds, then throw yourself onto the ground the hardest you can. If done correctly, you will transfer to @VirginSmasher's house briefly (he will call you a cuck), then fall into a harem isekai anime. After that, all bets are off.

*contains Okami's pure, untainted tears, nail clippings from the man he killed (in self-defense!), and is spiced with @OriginalRen's salt

Fixed it. :maple:

18 minutes ago, VirginSmasher said:

Fixed it. :maple:

I was actually debating between the two words when writing. In the end, PTSD from an unwise prior use of cuck won over and I used outdated slang. I cannot apologize enough. If it helps, imagine it as yourself but from a year or two ago.

4 hours ago, Valmore said:

@littleshogun Has more posts than me. However, I have more Days Won. How the hell did that happen? :michiru:

@Benji Price Needs to add Fate/Grand Order to his/her phone so he/she can post a lot about how the gacha screwed him/her out of Saint Quartz. :mare:

Oh god, not another addictive RPG please! :wafuu: Just tell me it can be played with no risk of being forced by my gamingaddictedself to ignore every aspect of my life for the sake of lvling, gearing, training or whatever you need to kick asses  :isla:

BTW: Can't find it in PlayStore.

2 hours ago, Benji Price said:

Oh god, not another addictive RPG please! :wafuu: Just tell me it can be played with no risk of being forced by my gamingaddictedself to ignore every aspect of my life for the sake of lvling, gearing, training or whatever you need to kick asses  :isla:

BTW: Can't find it in PlayStore.

It's region-locked to Japan so you have to go the roundabout way to get it (either downloading the APK from a website or installing QooApp and downloading it from there).

And it's not nicknamed Fate Grind Order for nothing. :rubycry:

5 minutes ago, Valmore said:

It's region-locked to Japan so you have to go the roundabout way to get it (either downloading the APK from a website or installing QooApp and downloading it from there).

And it's not nicknamed Fate Grind Order for nothing. :rubycry:

Thought that Fate Grind Order was something else.

And one little detail... the fact that the game is region-locked to Japan means the game is in Japanese ??