Dracu-Roit! English Patch Breaks IT!

tankball

Wasn't there some technically somewhat finished patch that was accidentally released? I'm sure you can find it somewhere, but it could have TL errors, glitches, etc. But if you reaaaaally want to read Miu's route, that's going to be your only choice.

Yeah, we've gotten that problem a few times before. It's understandable since the Noble☆Works buttons are Communist red, per the Dracu-Riot! theme. I've updated the Downloads page to make the delineation more clear.

I like how the Youtube video category is Pets & Animals.

Edited by Fiddle

You silly willy for trying to install a patch from a different game! :wahaha:

2 hours ago, Nosebleed said:

That patch was an accidental leak and shouldn't have been released. So yeah, I'd appreciate it if it wasn't posted here.

I don't know about the OP, but after hearing how the patch was actually an accidental leak, I'm not too fond of the idea in reading a version of something they're working their butts off on, that they don't want to be read yet.

I'll wait as long as it takes until everyone on the team is 100% satisfied in their hard work and when they're ready to release it, I'll be sure to read it all with love! ^_^

Plus I still have NobleWorks to start! :sachi:

runs back to reading PE