Anyone use Twitter or other social media often?

NowItsAngeTime

I use Twitter mainly to follow news related to some people/organizations, got rid of facebook in 2013. IM works well enough for communication and whatsapp works as free number service. Places like reddit or X chan that are more content than user centric (antisocial media? :lol:) are more for my liking due to their more private nature.

Made a Facebook account when it was the "cool" thing to have, realized nobody was going to ever post anything interesting or original funny content, and so I stopped using it.  I only ever use it to talk with people I can't talk to otherwise, I hate the site itself.

I use Twitter to get news about VN stuff and look at lewd pics.  I barely ever post anything, so jokes on you, people that follow me.

As far as social media concerned, I'd only had Facebook now though I'd rarely visit it though ie almost never. As for Twitter, while I'd like to see the VN Translation companies Twitter (Sekai and Mangagamer), to tell the truth I didn't had Twitter account yet. Other than that, not much in regard of my experience at media social (For now at least).

I used Facebook back when I was in college and it was new and pleasant to use (get off my lawn); now it's basically a glorified address book for me. It's nice for that, but I certainly don't use it on a regular basis.

I do use Twitter now, but in waves depending on how busy and/or bored I am: @fred_the_barber

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I've got a lot of social media accounts but my favorite is twitter cause it helps me make sure I'm not too long winded haha. And it makes it very hard to have a huge rant and I don't particularly like reading huge rants which is mostly what I see on Facebook haha. My handle is @CCNBdev if anyone is interested in following me. :) I mostly post things about my visual novel I'm developing tho