Koichoco Anime

Benji Price

To be completely honest I didn't like it personally though I'll admit there are worse adaptations, if you haven't read the visual novel yet then I'd recommend you do that instead since it's waaaay better than the anime but if you want to watch it out of curiosity then I guess you can give it a go.

2 hours ago, DarkZedge said:

To be completely honest I didn't like it personally though I'll admit there are worse adaptations, if you haven't read the visual novel yet then I'd recommend you do that instead since it's waaaay better than the anime but if you want to watch it out of curiosity then I guess you can give it a go.

That's what I wanted to know, since I've read the VN i needed to know if it was a decent adaptation. Don't really expect a great deal, but at least to watch during dinner.

6 hours ago, Benji Price said:

That's what I wanted to know, since I've read the VN i needed to know if it was a decent adaptation. Don't really expect a great deal, but at least to watch during dinner.

You might like some stuff from it, I didn't but others have.

37 minutes ago, Asonn said:

Worst VN I ever read, one of the worst anime's I have watched. 

A wild salty flying dutchman has appeared :meguface:

The anime wasn't bad. It changes up a few things, but they're not major. Anime kind of rushes stuff though and removes some content (such as a lot of the romance). Not too bad of an anime, and it brushes upon most of the key plot points from all the routes, except Isara's, which is almost entirely forgotten in the anime. I watched it right after I finished Koichoco, and I had no problem with it.