Recommendations for animated VNs?

Panglossianbear

Have you played Maitetsu? The game isn't actually a nukige, but it instead has a very large amount of non canon, fully animated H-scenes on the side that practically works as a nukige tbh. (Very loli heavy, though it has some non loli characters as well.) Although reading the game obviously makes the H-scenes better, you can do like me and honestly just treat the separate H-scenes as a separate nukige tbh. Even without context, it's pretty hot stuff. (And the art + animations are really nice.)

Hmm, didn't play that much VN's with animated H-scenes but I liked Ciel's Fault!! with art from Tony Taka even if it wasn't a nukige. I also kinda liked G.J.'s Hime to Boin and Sex Life. Didn't like any of their newer works though.

I'm also eagerly awaiting the English translation of ωstar's Bishoujo Mangekyou -Norowareshi Densetsu no Shoujo- which is also animated I think. Their whole Bishoujo Mangekyou series is very stylish and rather popular so it's certainly worth a look.

The only English ones I know are MangaGamer's ImoPara which was kinda okay and they also have some titles from Softhouse-Seal which are rather big in animations, especially their top brand GRANDEE. I only played some of MangaGamer's titles years ago and most of them were pretty silly though.

Edited by ChaosRaven

3 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Have you played Maitetsu? The game isn't actually a nukige, but it instead has a very large amount of non canon, fully animated H-scenes on the side that practically works as a nukige tbh. (Very loli heavy, though it has some non loli characters as well.) Although reading the game obviously makes the H-scenes better, you can do like me and honestly just treat the separate H-scenes as a separate nukige tbh. Even without context, it's pretty hot stuff. (And the art + animations are really nice.)

I haven't! I'll check it out, I usually don't like too much loli stuff but it seems interesting enough to check out especially with that length. Thanks for the rec.

1 hour ago, ChaosRaven said:

Hmm, didn't play that much VN's with animated H-scenes but I liked Ciel's Fault!! with art from Tony Taka even if it wasn't a nukige. I also kinda liked G.J.'s Hime to Boin and Sex Life. Didn't like any of their newer works though.

I'm also eagerly awaiting the English translation of ωstar's Bishoujo Mangekyou -Norowareshi Densetsu no Shoujo- which is also animated I think. Their whole Bishoujo Mangekyou series is very stylish and rather popular so it's certainly worth a look.

The only English ones I know are MangaGamer's ImoPara which was kinda okay and they also have some titles from Softhouse-Seal which are rather big in animations, especially their top brand GRANDEE. I only played some of MangaGamer's titles years ago and most of them were pretty silly though.

I've played ImoPara, and some of the softhouse seal ones. They're ok, I feel like they've got a few scenes here and there but it's less quality more quantity with that studio. I'll definitely check out G.J, I hadn't heard of them before. Also, having english ones isn't an issue for me. If you know of any untranslated ones that'd be perfect too. I definitely like the bishoujo mangekyou series though, I've played two of them and the art is really interesting.