Original Story: Jun Maeda
Original Character Design: Na-Ga, Tsubasu Izumi, & Yuunon Nagayama
Scenario: Yuu Niijima, Kai, & Hasama
Composer: Shinji Orito, Jun Maeda, Donmaru, & Tomohiro Takeshita

trqtiMc.png

Angel Beats's sequel? <_< 

Edited by Satsuki

15 minutes ago, ratboi said:

i wonder will it be officialy translated like harmonia?

This is likely going to be another 50 hour colossus, judging by the staff. That's a much more difficult game to do a simultaneous translation on than a short title like Harmonia. I would assume that a translation will come much later.

Just now, Decay said:

This is likely going to be another 50 hour colossus, judging by the staff. That's a much more difficult game to do a simultaneous translation on than a short title like Harmonia. I would assume that a translation will come much later.

None of the big older titles such as Rewrite+, Little Busters Perfect Edition, Angel Beat 1st beat have even been released yet either.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

If I had to bet, I'd say that the white-haired girl in the teaser isn't Tenshi. Unless she escaped to some summerside town with Otonashi. But we already know those two are lovebirds, it would be a pointless story (¿?).

After my buying Clannad, there's just no turning back. I'll eagerly follow it.

4 hours ago, Norleas said:

With Yuu writing the scenario Key could finally make a nakige that make people sad(or at least a good nakige).

Why not utsuge, though? Key has been making nakige based on the same exact, rehashed formula for years. It's time to finally move on.

Also, implicit sequels from Key are the last thing we need :makina:

3 minutes ago, Vorathiel said:

Can you vaguely spoil what was so angering in those ending? And titles? Majo Koi Nikki, HatsuSaku?

He make ends that don't have the traditional "And they lived happily ever after", like in Hatsusaku that 

Spoiler

In the true route the heroine sacrifice himself to save the mc from vanishing

So mostly people are pissed because all the happy moments that they live with the heroine ends in a bitter note, but i like that to break the perfect world of happiness of vn universe, i really like the end of Nagisa for exemple.