most sweet osananajimi story?

ShinRaikdou

Any recomendation?

Something like Lamune, without "He/She returned after long absence."
If possible with interesting character, without clumsy busty deredere or noisy loli. But if story is good, i don't mind.

Btw, utsuge/nakige no-good. I want moeblob, where drama lasts not longer 30min 15min, or even better without it entirely.

Spoiler

kASODJy.jpg

That idea. いつまでも、どこまでも……

Thanks in advance. With that criteria, kind of hard to find something good by yourself...

Edited by ShinRaikdou

She once had feelings Aoi, and despite being confessed to by Aoi she rejected him. She might even like him now. After five long years, they will meet again.

though:makina:absence and turndown.

Thank you anyway.

btw, good example what i need - Hotch Kiss and character is also kind of "unique".

Edited by ShinRaikdou

Pure x Connect is what you looking for, through i don't personally like the osananajimi type of heroine, Sora is the best heroine an the best route of the game, the title have 0 drama and Sora deviate totally from the classics characteristics of her archetype. The non-High School scenario make the game better too.

I'm reading in the moment W.L.O. looks a good game and Aina seems a good support character at least(i not read her route yet), but the game is  a little weird (wtf history, wtf length), though this make some good comedy moments, it's worth giving a try if you have the next 50 hours free.

Lovesick puppies' Yuki is the best childhood friend character / route I have ever played, I'd definitely suggest that. Well its not something "unique" and dont have a very different story etc, but just that how those two understand each other, know wthat the other one thinks, feels etc felt simply amazing. It wasnt some classic "lol I'm gonna wake him up now and we will go to school together" type, you could actually see that how those years made them pretty much a perfect couple. 

Provided you're happy with Japanese untranslated, there's a couple of good osananajimis in Clover Day's that the MC grew up alongside (Tsubame and Izumi). And a few others in it that did do the absence for years and then came back (Hekiru and Hikaru). And a few step sisters that are effectively osananjimis too (Anri and Anzu). Let's face it, all the heroines in it are some kind of osananajimi.

BTW, love the graphic. I'm with you, that's one of the best type of heroine routes ever, with a tinge of Tsundere is nice too.

Can someone tell something about Kisaragi Gold ★ Star? I see a Niijima Yuu in scenario, but there is no tag for drama...

That game looks like osananajimi paradise :meguface:

7 hours ago, Benji Price said:

Also Koichoco would fit with Chisato's and Mifuyu's route if I'm not wrong.

Yeah, i read it. And Chisato doesn't have a feeling of osananajimi. Maybe because she is crazy? dunno...

Mifuyu is just a friend btw.  
Edited by ShinRaikdou

16 hours ago, Norleas said:

Pure x Connect is what you looking for, through i don't personally like the osananajimi type of heroine, Sora is the best heroine an the best route of the game, the title have 0 drama and Sora deviate totally from the classics characteristics of her archetype. The non-High School scenario make the game better too.

No, just no.

If you're looking at Smee, go for Fureraba instead. That's where all the sweet writing is. Possibly Loverable too, haven't played it yet.

Kujiragami no Tearstilla for almost plotless moege with an older osananajimi heroine. Full of osananajimi heroines (group of friends) and the comedy is golden, mostly plotless except the setting: Ren'ai Made Sentakushi Hitotsu. Just a little bit nakige (mostly moege, with 5 H per heroine and pretty short drama), again, group of childhood friends: Natsu no Iro no Nostalgia

What fits the OP's criteria the most though is this thing: Osananajimi to Juu Nen, Natsu

Edited by Funnerific

5 hours ago, Funnerific said:

No, just no.

If you're looking at Smee, go for Fureraba instead. That's where all the sweet writing is. Possibly Loverable too, haven't played it yet.

Kujiragami no Tearstilla for almost plotless moege with an older osananajimi heroine. Full of osananajimi heroines (group of friends) and the comedy is golden, mostly plotless except the setting: Ren'ai Made Sentakushi Hitotsu. Just a little bit nakige (mostly moege, with 5 H per heroine and pretty short drama), again, group of childhood friends: Natsu no Iro no Nostalgia

What fits the OP's criteria the most though is this thing: Osananajimi to Juu Nen, Natsu

Thanks. But i'll read PxC anyway. I love that art, and if plot/romance is groundless - it is fine, i guess, love it too sometimes...

7 hours ago, Funnerific said:

No, just no.

I will have to disagree in some points, first, the common route of PxC is where the game shines, it have a perfect pace, 0 boring moments and the comedy is very fun. Though the game drop off hard in the heroines route if you compare with the common, excluding the relationship building that  is really kicked to the hell, the rest is more comedy and SoL without plot. The heroines have more unique characteristics and the protagonist have a solid personality and are not like the great majority of moeges where the mc is really bland. 

Fureraba is more constant, but have a weaker common route and the comedy is more "normal", but from the same way that PxC have the relationship rushed, Fureraba have the same problem in a lesser extent, i will say that actually in the reality is more normal make a relationship sending messages than talking in the school and the small talk that you have with the heroines is boring, really boring. Another thing to note is that the heroines and the mc have more normal traits than in PxC. I don't know about "gentle h-scenes"(i don't have idea what this means anyway), i skip the majority of h-scenes in the games. Another down is that all the heroines starting avoid you before the confession and this repetition is kinda meh.

In the end i think that is more if you like the heroines of one game or another, and if you prefer more comedy or icharabu.

And please, don't recommend Natsu no Iro no Nostalgia to anyone, not even for your worst enemy.

11 minutes ago, Norleas said:

And please, don't recommend Natsu no Iro no Nostalgia to anyone, not even for your worst enemy.

I didn't find it that bad, it's just a failed attempt at a story that ended up being a plain moege/charage instead. Although the comedy and the plot are shit, the writing and the mood are mostly pretty nice and the H is hot, but I gather from your post that you don't care about those kinds of things.

One of the things that seriously put me off in PxC was the weird H. Such as using a magic wand, on the heroine's first time no less. Also vibrators.

Edited by Funnerific

32 minutes ago, Funnerific said:

I didn't find it that bad, it's just a failed attempt at a story that ended up being a plain moege/charage instead. Although the comedy and the plot are shit, the writing and the mood are mostly pretty nice and the H is hot, but I gather from your post that you don't care about those kinds of things.

One of the things that seriously put me off in PxC was the weird H. Such as using a magic wand, on the heroine's first time no less. Also vibrators.

I guess i should go back and watch these magic wand scene :makina:

About Natsu no Iro, i will say that it's way more harder to good writing save bad story than good story save bad writing, not even with Shumon Yuu writing this thing would be good.

10 minutes ago, Norleas said:

About Natsu no Iro, i will say that it's way more harder to good writing save bad story than good story save bad writing, not even with Shumon Yuu writing this thing would be good.

I don't like "good" stories that are ruined by shit writing. To each his own, eh?