when does little busters refrain take place?

ratboi

Ok so this is really confusing. I know I just posted something about this but I need some help. Basically it seems to be telling the story of the little busters as iff they never formed the bassball team? I just need someone to explain in detail when it takes place. Also I dont mind spoilers.

You might want to add a spoiler tab, since that's a bit of a spoiler. 

Spoiler

I read it about a year ago so I can't quite remember, but if memory serves, if you're on the route which shows how they didn't form the baseball team, Rin seems to be WAY shyer than her usual self, and Kyousuke seems to be really anti-social, then you're already in refrain. 

6 hours ago, ratboi said:

Ok so this is really confusing. I know I just posted something about this but I need some help. Basically it seems to be telling the story of the little busters as iff they never formed the bassball team? I just need someone to explain in detail when it takes place. Also I dont mind spoilers.

Your supposed to be confused at this point it would ruin it if I explained it the above post isn't correct but just play through and it will make sense at the end when everything gets explained