The fantastic ChuSingura46+1 is getting a well deserved sequel... in Japan

Nier

Coyote Hayama just did a 2h stream about Miburo on NND from 23:30~01:30(JST).

At first he showed a few pictures of backgrounds and buildings, talking something about History etc.

Then he showed some characters and CGs (including ero CGs)

Of course he couldn't spoil the Story and stuff like that.

However, he said the Release is set for Fall this year(2017) and that Suguha is not the main char.

Here's a CG with the new MC

Spoiler

vbGf9DW.png

There was also lots of talk about Baseball.

• 11 months later...

Well, the game is out, so I figured I'd give this thread a little bump to remind everyone that they need to pick it up and play it (/ω\) The opening sequence is pretty freaking great. I'm hooked already.

Doesn't look like Derg will get any sleep tonight. But hey, who needs sleep anyways.

I really like the designs for these two:

Spoiler

arwchyv.png

ryJVILh.png

The MC seems pretty promising as well. He does remind me a little bit of Suguha in terms of design, though. 

Spoiler

DqixrCN.png

16 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Well, the game is out, so I figured I'd give this thread a little bump to remind everyone that they need to pick it up and play it (/ω\) The opening sequence is pretty freaking great. I'm hooked already.

Doesn't look like Derg will get any sleep tonight. But hey, who needs sleep anyways.

Reveal hidden contents

arwchyv.png

ryJVILh.png

The MC seems pretty promising as well. He does remind me a little bit of Suguha in terms of design, though. 

Reveal hidden contents

DqixrCN.png

Or we could continue to ignore it since it's censored.

55 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Censored? You mean the TLed version? Yeah, the English version of the first game is terrible; don't touch that.

Let me re-phrase it then: Everyone who can needs to read it. :P

Yeah sorry I was talking about the English version of the 1st one. Though to be honest I question if I'd play it even if it had an 18+ patch. Never been a fan of the whole samurai era type thing in anime, vn, manga, and such. Which is kinda funny considering I generally like live action movies based around that type of stuff.

17 minutes ago, Codesterz said:

Yeah sorry I was talking about the English version of the 1st one. Though to be honest I question if I'd play it even if it had an 18+ patch. Never been a fan of the whole samurai era type thing in anime, vn, manga, and such. Which is kinda funny considering I generally like live action movies based around that type of stuff.

That's fair. It's not a genre everyone enjoys. In fact, the ChuSinGura games are pretty hard to understand, even for people who speak the language, because of the large amount of refrences and connections it has to actual Japanese history. Reading them without at least basic knowledge of Japanese history can be tricky.

12 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Reveal hidden contents

arwchyv.png

ryJVILh.png

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to this one as well. I've also my eyes on Serizawa Kamo since the first time I saw her. Character design wise she's my absolute favorite. She emits the same badassness like Shimizu Ichigaku, but appears at the same time more soft and pretty. It's a petty that she's not one of the main heroines. Though I expect her to take a somewhat similar, prominent but more villainous role as Ichigaku in Chusingura.

From the actual main heroines I like the designs of Hijikata Toshizou and Kondou Isami most, though the other two also look fine.

Spoiler

chara_02_tatie_000.png chara_01_tatie_000.png

Two secret favorites from the other heroines would be Itou Kashitarou and Nakamura Hanjirou.

Spoiler

chara_17_tatie_000.png chara_27_tatie_000.png

It will be interesting to see how the VN will turn out in comparison to the last one. I'll probably give it some time until first ratings are dribbling in, but it's certainly a VN I have high hopes for.

• 3 weeks later...

Enjoyed the games before this one, so I obviously had to get Miburo.

As usual sofmap offered the best extras.

Four extras in addition to the artbook and short soundtrack of the first press edition.

Namely a wallscroll, two shikishi and an Okita Souji drama disc.

If you want to see some pics of what I bought, look into the spoiler below :thumbsup:

Spoiler

1F9Yxu6.jpg

12dmdBn.jpg

4mOlgCI.jpg

HAgFCFN.jpg

PwZWbzy.jpg

9CuGdck.jpg

e7eQEIb.jpg

Gotten from sofmap (nsfw-link)

EO1pSZ2.png

Backlogs and real life are a thing, so I am planning to finish this game by 2030 :nico:

Edited by Ningen
added more pics

8 hours ago, Ningen said:

By the way here's a few pics of my copy.

Reveal hidden contents

Got the sofmap version with 2 shikishi, drama disc and wallscroll.
First press edition so there's also an artbook thing in the box.

Don't expect a review in the next weeks or months *looks at other unplayed VNs* :meguface:

I got the first press edition as well, but pre-ordered it off amazon, so no shikishi or wallscroll. 

I'm jelly :wafuu: