Dramatical Murder won't open? (Solved)

Are you running your computer with Non-Unicode Japanese? (link to instructions): Yes!

Game: Dramatical Murder

Description of Problem: When I open the DMMd.exe file it comes up with this message saying 'DRAMAtical Murder' and underneath it, it says all this gibberish stuff so I click Ok, the window closes and the game doesn't play? Then I click DMMd_crack_for_ver110.exe and the game opens with a black screen and a couple seconds later, it closes! It all does the same thing when I click it.

Your Operating System: Windows 8

64 or 32 bit: 64 bit

What did I already try?: I ran as admin, restarted my computer, made sure I had enough ram, updated direct x, turned my anti-virus on and off, installed video codecs. I even ran the sdrt4280j.exe before running both the DMMd_crack_for_ver110.exe and DMMd.exe

Did I download this game from Fuwanovel?: Yup!

Somebody please help me. I am dying to play this game but my laptop is being a huge butt or it's just me being dumb.

Thank you! I hope this is enough info! I made an account just to find some solutions ok.

Are you able to screenshot the error you get when you run DMMd_crack_for_ver110.exe or DMMd.exe?

Also what is the location you have put the game?

ps: I know I say this a lot but can you check the folder is not Read-only?

When I open DMMd_crack_for_ver110.exe I get the black window popping up which should be the game, but it's all black and it closes after a few seconds.

tumblr_mqa85yQwIq1rrrvnro1_500.jpg

And for DMMd.exe, this window pops up.

tumblr_mqa89x9SdU1rrrvnro1_250.jpg

I'm not sure what the bottom text says, but when I hit the Ok button it just closes.

The location of the game is in the folder it was installed in which is in my documents folder.

Oh... and I looked at the properties of the game's folder and Read-only was checked so I just un-checked it now.

PROBLEM FIXED : D

So I thought I had the system locale set to Japan but apparently what I just changed was the system's language, not the system locale how embarrassingly stupid of me. I'm just going to blame the fact that my computer is Windows 8 and I'm still noobie about it. I clicked both the .exe files but it didn't work. However, when I opened SdActi.exe and then closed it, the game started working for the second .exe game file (not DMMd.exe).

So yeah, problem fixed.

Thank you so much!