Info

Spoiler

Title: Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm

Original Title: 蒼の彼方のフォーリズム

Lenght: Long (30 - 50 hours)

Developer: Sprite

Publishers: Sprite/Piacci

Description

In a world where flying is as simple as riding a bicycle, there is a popular sport called “Flying Circus.” The protagonist once had a bright future ahead of him in that field of sports but due to an overwhelming defeat in addition to a certain other reason, he has left that field. However, he meets the transfer student Kurashina Asuka and regains his passion as he teaches her how to fly. With his situation changed, he participates once again in the Flying Circus. Just how high will he be able to fly this time with Asuka at his side? This is a love story about the two who met while soaring in the skies, and the friends surrounding them.

Project Info

Spoiler

Hi guys, I'ts me once again. Well ... 
I want to introduce our second project on this ocassion.
I think the title says it all. 

Anyway I felt like doing a brief introduction to our current situation.

We decided to work together with Albertlei and Supok, the guys who were the ones who started the project to help continue this project so that it doesn't die due to the lack of help. This is why we decided to handle it on the better/best way possible.

Now about project-related stuff, we still have a little problem ; specifically the image coding which is complicated according to Spiders Aka supok and does not let us repack it.
So, we still have to fix that problem.
If anyone has any experience In the engine (BGM / Buriko) we would be delighted to have you help us.

Now, on a different note, we have released a new partial patch, which consists of the translation of Chapter 1. It is just as a sample by the way.
You will be able to follow our progress on the blog or below this post.

For the patch, you have to consider a couple of things:
- You will need to use Locale Emulator for now due to certain bugs with the engine, in some cases. In other cases it is not necessary, but if you see incomplete lines try to use Locale Emulator to run the game and solve any problem.

-I think you can figure this out by yourselves, but we haven't translated the Settings section in the menu yet either (main reason being the coding issue) 

That's all.

ss-2015-04-10-at-02-54-09.jpg

(My favorite CG from this game!)

Recruitment Info

Spoiler

Since we have a stable team, we don't have a demand for any new roles, but we would certainly not reject prospective translators or TLCs

separation_line_mobile.png

Staff

Group Name: Alei Translations

Coordinator: @Aleister

Translators: @FatAlbert, Def_Nomad

TLC: @Frozen

Editor: @Chinadude101

Hacker/Programmer: Spiders/Supok1

Proofreader: @Haichikun

Image Editor: @Aleister

QC: Aleister, Frozen, Haichikun

Progress

Total Common Route - 4520/14891 lines translated

(Specifically half of the common route)

2085/14891 TLced and edited

Samples

Spoiler

Translation

Screenshot_2016-10-23_19.02.17.png

Screenshot_2016-12-03_23.27.24.png

Opening Movie  

Spoiler

Additional Info:

Well, guys, that would be all. 
The truth is that I am very happy to be able to help this project go forward, 
and I will do everything possible so that this team does not come down. Of course, all the credits go to the members of the team,without them it would be not possile to continue the project.
That would be everything for now. Any feedback is welcome.

Also, remember that you can join to our Discord Channel

here: https://discord.gg/dayYN7Y

Also go through our little blog, this blog will be active only for updates and news, while we finish our website

https://aokanatl.wordpress.com/
Regards!!

Ahh.... right.... Merry Christmas(?

Edited by Aleister

After all of that...the image is still off center lul. A note regarding the Locale Emulator, as of this moment, if you simply change the locale of your computer without using the program, the text bugs out and doesn't work. We trying to work on a fix, but at the moment the only way to read it effectively is changing locale back to whatever it was originally, and letting Locale Emulator run on Aokana. Obviously, give us your feedback on this chapter, as this is not final. We will be doing one last overview of the entire game and incorporate any changes we see fit. Cheers!

Edited by Chinadude101
Grammar

Feel free to utilize what was already posted on my old site to fill in the WordPress with information about the game. Since the Wiki copy/pasted all of the TLs from our site without any reference or credit, all I ask is that you properly credit the respective individuals who worked on that material (the names listed in the "Special Thanks" section: @astro, Azure, @Chronopolis, @Fiddle, and @Nosebleed respectively). Also feel free to use the subbed version of the opening that astro completed instead of the YouTube copy:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7ivNNDDfsj5QWFlcTZVUG1HYlk/view

Best of luck otherwise!

3 minutes ago, OriginalRen said:

Feel free to utilize what was already posted on my old site to fill in the WordPress with information about the game. Since the Wiki copy/pasted all of the TLs from our site without any reference or credit, all I ask is that you properly credit the respective individuals who worked on that material (the names listed in the "Special Thanks" section: astro, Azure, Chronopolis, Fiddle, and Nosebleed respectively). Also feel free to use the subbed version of the opening that astro completed instead of the YouTube copy:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7ivNNDDfsj5QWFlcTZVUG1HYlk/view

Best of luck otherwise!

Thanks for your support