Now here's a question.

Naoe

On 12/4/2016 at 6:19 PM, AaronIsCrunchy said:

Does Teekyuu count? If this counts I'm so seconding.

It's like someone spiked a Turkish coffee then filmed the results.

Moe is usually looked down on as the reason why anime is 'bad' now by elitists and Teekyu is about as moe as it gets. It's also the best anime to air in the last couple years or so.

Edited by ExtraMana

4 hours ago, Benji Price said:

Also liked a lot Rakudai Kishi no Calvalry, the fighting system was awesome, and the main character has the same name than my favorite Saint Seiya character (Ikki). I pray to all gods that a 2nd season comes soon, since the light novel is pretty advanced).

That doesn't count as Rakudai Kishi IS awesome. I doubt there is anyone out there in their right mind who particularly dislikes it.

3 hours ago, ittaku said:

That doesn't count as Rakudai Kishi IS awesome. I doubt there is anyone out there in their right mind who particularly dislikes it.

Well, according to my friends it was nothing out of the ordinary.

And for what I just googled there's no news about a 2nd season to this day :vinty:

Hmmm, there are actually a lot of anime that would fall in this area but there are two really good examples that I can think of:

Astarotte no Omocha - A lot of people don't even give it a chance based on the premise but it was a very fun, and quirky little anime.

Black Rock Shooter TV - This is a perfect example. I LOVE this anime to bits but only a handful of people seem to agree with me. I can't blame people for disliking it because the story is confusing and possibly even a little overbearing depending on your tastes, but I loved everything about it. The story, characters, and fights were all top notch and fit with the setting perfectly to me.

A few others would be along the lines of Little Busters' anime adaption, Hidan no Aria, and heck despite it being incredibly average I even enjoyed Happiness!

There are a bunch more I could list as my tastes are a bit different than others but I'll keep it at that.

1 hour ago, Benji Price said:

Well, according to my friends it was nothing out of the ordinary.

And for what I just googled there's no news about a 2nd season to this day :vinty:

You need better friends :yumiko:

No, no sign of a second season at all at this stage. Probably best they wait till enough light novels are written for a whole season anyway.